Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

:rolleyes:

BGV the point is that there is no substance there, you every so often un ignore just to
check for a miracle but nothing:straightface:
thats what happens when you study punk rock you become dumber:hammer:

:rolleyes:

BGV the point is that there is no substance there, you every so often un ignore just to
check for a miracle but nothing:straightface:
thats what happens when you study punk rock you become dumber:hammer:

All the time?

ea4c1de43b6362f88a70980512c70905.gif

What's the difference between "taking him off ignore" and reading, replying to and voting thumbs down on every single post that he makes?
The hilarious thing is that Herring thinks I care that he has me on ignore. Yet he reads everything I write. He's both arrogant and a coward. Not a winning combination.

im going on a hunger strike until i get to watch the neil documentary. which probably means im going to DIE.
My go-to Android 'cinema' app is showing a placeholder.
Which means it should appear soon and will be download-able thereafter.
When/if the streams area fills up with sources - I will post it here. No promises, but looks hopeful.
Should be before you succumb to hunger.
Regards,
FWD.

Screenshot_20210511-095910~3.png

@rifke

I'm freeing up some storage space and came across these from last year. Have been wanting to post them but forgot...

Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 15.42.26.png

Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 15.43.25.png

Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 15.44.02.png

Last edited:
@rifke

I'm freeing up some storage space and came across these from last year. Have been wanting to post them but forgot...

View attachment 71990
View attachment 71991
View attachment 71992
bun bun, i cant believe you kept these from me for so long! you KNOW how i love orange kitties. and i dont care how content they look, i would've gone up to them and molested them all. and because they are orange kitties they would have LOVED it.

(also feel free to post more pictures of greece with or without kitties if you want!!)

I do not get this. I think I used to get them and their style choices and the whole thing, but this confuses me.
well, neil is just one member of suede (i know sometimes it's easy to forget that!!), and when i think of the suede style i tend to think of brett as the exemplifier of it and not neil (maybe neil back in the 90s). i think neil deviates a bit from the rest of the band in his style because he's a pretty little thing and seems like a creative individual with his finger in many pies (god, what a horrible expression!!) and he seems to just like to play around with his look and he's not afraid to experiment and embrace different sides of himself. this strikes me as sort of "classic rocker with a romantic twist". i think it suits him. and i like all the leather he wears. i hope to god it's not pleather. below is the only neil look i ever took issue with (although he wasnt part of suede then was he?). i dont know WHAT he was thinking there and i hope we never see a repeat. dreamyneil is a bit of a mystery at times and that's okay.

well, neil is just one member of suede (i know sometimes it's easy to forget that!!), and when i think of the suede style i tend to think of brett as the exemplifier of it and not neil (maybe neil back in the 90s). i think neil deviates a bit from the rest of the band in his style because he's a pretty little thing and seems like a creative individual with his finger in many pies (god, what a horrible expression!!) and he seems to just like to play around with his look and he's not afraid to experiment and embrace different sides of himself. this strikes me as sort of "classic rocker with a romantic twist". i think it suits him. and i like all the leather he wears. i hope to god it's not pleather. below is the only neil look i ever took issue with (although he wasnt part of suede then was he?). i dont know WHAT he was thinking there and i hope we never see a repeat. dreamyneil is a bit of a mystery at times and that's okay.

Which one is he, the quiff?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom