Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

For Neil ~

i've decided that i can be the man in the relationship if that's what neil wants. ill do it for neil.

🤒

its VERY creepy to have the family sing randy travis music st the wedding
while wearing 'calvin cline' button down shirts and pink ralph lauren flannel
found in the 'thrift' store while staying in a mansion.:alien:
like the first 10 min of a monster movie:hammer:

@Born to Harangue, do you play any instruments? Do you want to join my band? I'd really love to get you out of the house and I made so much money trading crypto this year that I can afford to take on a charity case. Shaking a tambourine might be good for your mental health.

No, actually, it was the whole 'randy Travis family sing along' thing that put me off. That and the fact that old fridgehead is the ultimate gimp.

But maybe you yourself engage in randy Travis family sing alongs. I mean, I imagine that's probably the extent of your musicality, so, like, no offense.
This would've been more tragic if they sang along to Travis Tit or Kenny Chestnut.

It's alright, I was with Stream as well. It was a joke I'd heard a few days ago. There was nothing meant by it. I'm back home now.
Stay home Dale. It’s a chilly eve. Sitting on a damp bench is only acceptable if you are eating piping hot 🍟 with someone you love.

@Born to Harangue, do you play any instruments? Do you want to join my band? I'd really love to get you out of the house and I made so much money trading crypto this year that I can afford to take on a charity case. Shaking a tambourine might be good for your mental health.

That's the first genuine laugh you've given me out of the 2,607 times you've posted. A 0.038% success rate, well done.

That's the first genuine laugh you've given me out of the 2,607 times you've posted. A 0.038% success rate, well done.
Thanks, sometimes it feels good to appeal to the lowest common denominator. It’s the humanitarian in me.

By the way, what was the name of your main account that got banned before you switched to exclusively trolling under this name?

doh:

theres a sucker born every minute🤒

BGV: whats the old username
FC: cant say since doxxing is bad:eyes: (specially bad if it shows its one of my swiped ones must not go there)o_O
BGV: DUH OK ill ask BTH..doh:

' guess what?'
what?
'i made a lot of crypto for the punk rock'
Oy incredible but true. :hammer:

When you think that you invented an object that existed way before American colonization. My grandmother drinked tea in that way, not just mate.
Maybe this is what some people mean when they say there's a younger generation of people who think history began when they were born.

"Virtue is boring and vice is disgusting. But that which lives at the foundation of the heart is neither boring nor disgusting. The foundation of the heart is love. The heart lives only when it loves." - Valentin Tomberg, Meditations on the Tarot

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom