Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

and dont equate my dealings with dave to my dealings with you

dave may be a loathsome individual but he has 10000000000000000 times more personality than you (not that that's hard)

I had a dream where I went to pick up a dog and they all looked like my dog (She died a few years ago) and I took them all home instead of one, then I woke up and now I'm having a coffee :(

Sure thing. Do you still have me “blocked” or are you finally finished with that charade? You can understand why it’s hard for me to take you seriously.
you're blocked but im bored and frustrated because i cant figure out whether or not im too old for fun argyle sweater vests so i keep methodically allowing you to distract me with your inanity

you're blocked but im bored and frustrated because i cant figure out whether or not im too old for fun argyle sweater vests so i keep methodically allowing you to distract me with your inanity
I can wholeheartedly assure you that you’re too old for nearly everything that you currently do and desire.

is there an age limit on such things i wonder? it seems that in this age of instagram people of all ages wear whatever they want. if it's done in the spirit of fun without taking yourself too seriously it seems to be acceptable.

i mean, neil is 47 and he curls his hair. im ten years younger than him so if i want to wear a girlish pastel sweater vest i should be allowed. i never ASKED to get old.

Of course there's no age limit on them but personally I find them a bit boring. Everyone who works at EY and plays golf wears these.

Of course there's no age limit on them but personally I find them a bit boring. Everyone who works at EY and plays golf wears these.
thank you for your expert advice, bun bun!! i dont know anyone who wears them! i like them because they're 90's-ish and the 90s is my favourite era, ive decided. i just thought that maybe they were a little too school girl-ish, but if you say that theres no age limit then i trust you!!

I don't think they are boring per se, but they are very popular. Maybe it's a Swedish thing, but wearing Argyle vests would make you a little bit of a fashion conformist. :smiley:

'Husband' has a few of them, but he is a total fashion conformist.

I don't think they are boring per se, but they are very popular. Maybe it's a Swedish thing, but wearing Argyle vests would make you a little bit of a fashion conformist. :smiley:
i think it must be a swedish thing!! or at least it's not a canadian thing. i mean, obviously they're a thing that everyone knows about, but i just dont ever see anyone wearing them. even if i did, i dont so much mind being a fashion conformist when it's something that's an old staple that has reference points beyond the current day, whereas if it's something that's new and trendy id be a little more hesitant!

Last night I wanted something from 7-11 so I walked over there but the door was locked. I was forced to go to AM/PM instead. They're both right by the house I live in but AM/PM is closer. I just prefer 7-11.
Anyway, coming back I saw this black woman on the sidewalk dancing and singing. I don't know what she was singing but she was really into it. As I got closer to her she said hi and I said hi back. I said, "you're really on a good one, huh?"
:)
'youre really on a good one, 'huh'?
oi quite the zinger doh:

I meant that whatever she was high on had really worked. So then she decides we're friends and she pulls out this wad of dollar bills and asks me if I'm going to AM/PM. I told her I was and she said, "Can you get me something," and starts trying to hand me cash. I asked her if she was banned from that store and she said she was.
FC this post is like the movie groundhog day with the hardly
believable plot twist of you as a friend to the crack head:)

Wouldn't that suck? There are people who act up in the store and get banned. They can't get anything even if they have a handful of dollar bills. She could walk to 7-11 which is close but maybe they've banned her, too. After that the next closest store that is open late at night is about ten blocks and she would have to walk through some dark areas to et there.
What happened is that the police decided it would be a good idea to destroy the homeless camps on the north and south sides of town and the homeless didn't vanish into thin air as I assume they were supposed to. instead they started camping out in town and so what used to be a quiet little walk to the store is now like a zombie obstacle course.
:straightface:

maybe you should move into the cul de sac with willie waylon thelma surface hooky and the boys🤒

Anyway, I assumed this woman wanted me to buy alcohol for her and instead of taking the money I said, "I can't buy alcohol if that's what you want. I don't have my ID with me."
This made her angry. Where she'd previously been like the lost Supreme doing her choreography and backup singing to an imaginary Diana Ross and having a good time, her mood totally flipped the switch.
She gets right up to me less than a foot away and says, "What's wrong with your haircut?"
She told me! I guess she doesn't know that I gave myself this 1988 Martin Gore haircut on purpose!
see FC as a friend to black crack heads was not to last😎
the billy idol hairdo is passe :rolleyes:

Maybe she didn't get it because I wasn't wearing the bondage/heavy metal gear.

Anyway, I thought that "what's wrong with your haircut" was a great thing to say to someone when they tell you that they can't/won't buy you alcohol with your own money, but her mood change and the way she got so aggressive wasn't really fun and I just said, "Okay, I'm done here," and walked off without further incident.

off to the 7-11 sunset🤠

:hammer:

It wouldn't be so alarming that you are "a creep" but that you would say so. I thought looking for Jehne's obituary was weird for reasons that don't really have anything to do with you personally and that I won't go into except to say that she was sometimes the unfortunate subject of interest of truly creepy people ( I wouldn't include you in that category) and personally I think that she should be allowed to be free from that sort of interest, however innocent it may be on your part.
I think that you have your own reasons for taking interest in people that post here. I don't know what they are but I don't think you mean anyone harm.
As far as me personally I hope that my death will be unknown to people here and will never be the subject of a post or a thread on this site. There are some interesting people here that I'd like to know better under different circumstances but the site itself is toxic and I think anything that begins here is probably tainted from the start.
As far as obituary threads go it would be kind of like placing a memorial at a sewage treatment plant.

FC havent you offed yourself from the forum several times, only to return when
no one noticed o_O
:hammer:

Rifke. Keep your fashion ideas 💡 coming. I’m going back to that Palm Springs style I liked as a child. When I’m through what I’m going through. I wish you would start posting pics of E in golfing outfit’s. Any chance? I love checks. More than cheques.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom