Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

do you put him there because you're jealous that he's the #1 dad and you arent? i dont see YOU with a #1 dad t-shirt....
I’m the main man ...

The only man

But I have 3 children all girls

So I have to be super sensitive

Does that work ????

Does it f***

3 x daughters + 1 nearly ex(agreeable) wife ......

Wanna swap sweetie???

I’ll take over your I’ll fated book

You can take over my never

Nearly agreeable

Two daughters

The olde slag from Coventry
She’s no bother

A beautiful human
I’m so proud of her
God job
Nice home and boyfriend...

All three are Moz / Smiths fans

I’ve done well 🥊🥊🥊

I’m the main man ...

The only man

But I have 3 children all girls

So I have to be super sensitive

Does that work ????

Does it f***

3 x daughters + 1 nearly ex(agreeable) wife ......

Wanna swap sweetie???

I’ll take over your I’ll fated book

You can take over my never

Nearly agreeable

Two daughters

The olde slag from Coventry
She’s no bother

A beautiful human
I’m so proud of her
God job
Nice home and boyfriend...

All three are Moz / Smiths fans

I’ve done well 🥊🥊🥊
no, i need to write my book so i can meet neil. you can keep your pedestrian life centred in the sphere of common duties, thank you very much.

oh my gosh, you guys, i have just had a moment of profound serendipity!! so there is this quote i have been looking for for ages to find out who said it. i read it first in the mumok museum in vienna, on some sort of presentation of ugliness in art. now lately, you may know i have been interested in rupert sheldrake. ive been thinking about writing a novel, or maybe a trilogy of novels, the one involving neil being the first in that trilogy, about a sort of austrian mystic/scientist based on rupert sheldrake and three different females (all based on me, natch!!) who visit him for different reasons and at different times. i needed that quote for my novel. well, i was watching a rupert sheldrake video on youtube asking the question of "why is there so much beauty in the world", and it was talking about how all beauty is based on organization between form and it's parts, a thing that i've been thinking a LOT about for my novel (because novels are very much the same, you have to work out the form and also the substance of the form and you have to make sure that there is integrity between the two, that the substance supports the form, and the form gives structure and justification to the substance) and in this video is featured the quote, along with the authour of the quote!!!! it's a sign!!!!!!!

anyway, the quote, and its a good one, is this:

For beauty is but the beginning of terror we're still just able to bear and why we adore it so is because it serenely disdains to destroy us. --Rainer Maria Rilke

(although, contrary to rilke, my novel is about a character who has the realization at the end that she wishes to be destroyed by it)

k, now, dont steal my ideas, good people of so-low!! i know you probably dont have a single good idea in your heads but that very well isnt my problem!!!

rupert sheldrake is my new favourite thing. he says things about the world that i have always felt innately to be true and i feel so uplifted after listening to him, and restored to my deepest instinct that the universe is deeply conscious and that joy is at the heart of that consciousness (which is curiously at odds with my other belief in what oscar wilde says about sorrow being at the heart of all things--will have to examine these things further). rupert sheldrake makes atheists seem like utterly inadequate, disconnected and miserable non-intellectuals trying desperately to make a claim on the intellect as a narrow minded thing, but he also makes christians absorbed in their pedestrian worlds of christian music and congregation barbeques also seem beyond unimaginative and cheesy.

rupert sheldrake is my new favourite thing. he says things about the world that i have always felt innately to be true and i feel so uplifted after listening to him, and restored to my deepest instinct that the universe is deeply conscious and that joy is at the heart of that consciousness (which is curiously at odds with my other belief in what oscar wilde says about sorrow being at the heart of all things--will have to examine these things further). rupert sheldrake makes atheists seem like utterly inadequate, disconnected and miserable non-intellectuals trying desperately to make a claim on the intellect as a narrow minded thing, but he also makes christians absorbed in their pedestrian worlds of christian music and congregation barbeques also seem beyond unimaginative and cheesy.
Interesting that Oscar Wilde said sorrow is "at the heart of all things." Maybe sorrow is the driving force and joy is the product, or byproduct.

I'm a few days late with this but I would like to wish a happy 32nd birthday to a very special someone. I don't want to embarrass this person by drawing attention to them but I think they deserve the public birthday wishes.

And that special someone is....

Nicole Scherzinger Masks GIF by The Masked Singer

It's me, Born to Harangue!!!!!!

Happy birthday you beautiful human!!! :kissingheart::hearteyes:🎂:sweet:🎉🎁

I'm a few days late with this but I would like to wish a happy 32nd birthday to a very special someone. I don't want to embarrass this person by drawing attention to them but I think they deserve the public birthday wishes.

You remembered!!! You're always so thoughtful. Thank you very much, I truly appreciate it :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Awwwww Aww Shucks GIF by memecandy

Goodness, and here i woke up today thinking today was just any old day, nothing to distinguish it from any other.... how wrong i was!!!! Happy birthday honey bunny!!!! My, I didnt realize you were so young!!! However did you pack SO MUCH wisdom into 32 years?!?

Goodness, and here i woke up today thinking today was just any old day, nothing to distinguish it from any other.... how wrong i was!!!! Happy birthday honey bunny!!!! My, I didnt realize you were so young!!! However did you pack SO MUCH wisdom into 32 years?!?

Thank you Queen!! :hearteyes:
My birthday was a couple of days ago but I didn't post about it on the day because I knew someone would have to come along and ruin it. I didn't feel like spending my birthday arguing with Baz about whether I adore Hitler or whatever the case may be. But I knew I could rely on you to bring some good feelings and joy to the proceedings, in amongst all their brutishness :love:
Thank you as well for thinking of me by having a slice of cake to mark the occasion, I had cake too! There's still some left in the fridge so I'll have more later. I often go into a period of mourning leading up to a birthday, because once we reach a certain age who wants to get any older, but now it has passed and I feel rejuvenated.
I've been taking a break from jeop over the past couple of weeks, and I didn't feel like looking at George Stephanopolous hosting this week. That's a Greek surname though and you love Greece so maybe it's meant to be. You're very kind again to call me wise, but if I could even be a quarter as wise and creative as you are then I would be a very happy bunny indeed! :hearteyecat:🐇
I saved the list of 18 of your favourite poems that you posted here last week, I'm ashamed to say that I believe I've only ever read three of them, but because they've been inspirational to you I'm going to read them all.
I think I will join you in that lil Nazi salute too so I can begin this new year of my life as I mean to go on. We'll listen to the Thin White Duke era of Bowie together and salute each other, it'll be fabulous (and so erotic :blushing:)!!!!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Born to Harangue. I guess you and rifke should be living in my basement, where in one of the rooms i have a real live nazi bunker, behind a solid, 6-inch thick steel door with a built-in combination safe lock on it. All been there since they built it in, well, 1925.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom