Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

im going to bed now. when i wake up i expect HEARTS.

I can assure you that no one —anywhere, at any time— is ever trying to impress you. :)

Anyway, Friday night was mellow. A couple friends of ours took the train up from the city. We had a light dinner in town and then came back to the house, built a fire in the backyard and took some mushrooms. The weather has cooled down a bit, so it was quite nice to lay in the grass and enjoy a relatively bug-free evening. Yesterday, we all went for a hike and then came home and showered before driving out a few towns over for an early dinner at a restaurant that an acquaintance of ours recently opened. I had handmade tagliatelle with ricotta in a vegan bolognese that was actually quite good and the owner was sweet enough to send over a couple bottles of cava for us to enjoy.

After dinner, my six foot tall Aryan wife and I were gearing up to drop our guests back off at the train station and head home, but we got a last minute text about about an n+1 party in Tribeca which seemed fun...so, we said f*** it and hopped on the train, too. Was a good night. Little bit of dancing, lot of bullshitting. Everyone's a podcaster nowadays, it's embarrassing. At least the sexiness quotient was quite high. Crashed with a rich friend who recently got a nice place uptown. The spolloinntaneity of life has really returned over the past couple months and I'm grateful for it. Feels great! :thumb:

Grabbed coffee and some perfect Jewish bagels in the morning and made it back home around noon today while still managing managed to scrounge up the energy to hit the trails one more time. Nothing punctuates the weekend (and cures a hangover) like a refreshing dip in the cool mountain waters of the Catskills!
:(

WtF? 'huge white aryan woman"?👁️‍🗨️
"JEWISH bagels"? bagels have a race!? this is all very FC white supremacy(n)
and the 'huge white aryan woman" is very gay, another reason FC, ropocop and runaway hot air
balloon are ready to canoe over to the sink hole:hammer:

TL;DR

synopsis please, Vegan!! :praying::hammer:

i believe the post refers to BGV and how his gay magnetism is bringing all the 'straight'gay psychos
dudes towards his orbit: FC, robocop, radish, 'surface', runaway hot air balloon.⚧
all are now suddenly 'buds'.🏁 all fighting to be best bud❣️
:hammer:

Oh man I was bathed in hearts, not just from born to Harangue, bless him, its about time, but also from BUN BUN who took time out of living his best greek life to give me a little heart action!!!

Feels good, bro :hearteyes:

o_O

who would have guessed?
all the unemployed dudes at the hipster homeless camp spend their
'free time' from doing nothing, hitting on BGV and Huge Aryan White Woman:crazy:
how can it be otherwise?:lbf:

:hammer:

:rolleyes:
BGV is there something you are getting ready to tell us about Huge 6 ft 5 inch Aryan White "woMAN":hammer:

@Born to Harangue, same question goes to you. I have a sneaking suspicion that despite your heartfelt belief that “we must secure the existence of our people and blah blah blah…” that you’re having a hard time working that particular angle in your personal life. Confirm/deny?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom