Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I`m thinking of not going to bed and staying up all night. Maybe no meds tonight for me ? We shall see how it goes.
surprised morrissey GIF
I was thinking of having an adventure of no TV or solow tonight, but Morrissey's expression in that GIF draws me in.

ill be reading albert camus' The Myth of Sisyphus tonight and maybe eating cheesecake (starting a fast tomorrow so im allowed!). Im finding The Myth of Sisyphus to be quite difficult which is not something you will often hear me say! nevertheless, i only have another 40 pages to go. however, it's a book that will require rereading if i am to get the full grasp of it.

ill be reading albert camus' The Myth of Sisyphus tonight and maybe eating cheesecake (starting a fast tomorrow so im allowed!). Im finding The Myth of Sisyphus to be quite difficult which is not something you will often hear me say! nevertheless, i only have another 40 pages to go. however, it's a book that will require rereading if i am to get the full grasp of it.

Your list of books you want to buy inspired me to read Narziss und Goldmund (the only Hesse book I haven't read) but it's missing the first page. So annoying.

Also, I'm drinking cappuccino.

Last edited:
Your list of books you want to buy inspired me to read Narzissus und Goldmund (the only Hesse book I haven't read) but it's missing the first page. So annoying.

Also, I'm drinking cappuccino.
oh that's shitty!! im excited to read it! ive only read about three hesse books: demian (my favourite thus far), steppenwolf, and beneath the wheel. which is your favourite? i take it your copy of 'narzissus und goldmund' is in german? otherwise i could type out the first page in english when it arrives, but that might be a bit silly.

cappuccino?! oh lovely. i hope it's not past noon!! :paranoid::lbf:

oh that's shitty!! im excited to read it! ive only read about three hesse books: demian (my favourite thus far), steppenwolf, and beneath the wheel. which is your favourite? i take it your copy of 'narzissus und goldmund' is in german? otherwise i could type out the first page in english when it arrives, but that might be a bit silly.

cappuccino?! oh lovely. i hope it's not past noon!! :paranoid::lbf:

Can't decide which one is my favourite. Demian, The Prodigy and Siddharta are all amazing, but I'd probably choose Demian if I had to choose one - it was such an important book for me at a certain time in my life.

Yes, my copy is in German. It wouldn't matter if the first page was in English, Swedish, French or Greek - as long as I can get hold of it! :lbf:

Can't decide which one is my favourite. Demian, The Prodigy and Siddharta are all amazing, but I'd probably choose Demian if I had to choose one - it was such an important book for me at a certain time in my life.

Yes, my copy is in German. It wouldn't matter if the first page was in English, Swedish, French or Greek - as long as I can get hold of it! :lbf:
well i can type it out for you no problem, but i dont know how long it will take to arrive!!

ah im glad we agree about demian!! <3 all i remember about is though today is the part where his father gave him some chocolate before bed :lbf: it made me think how wonderful germans are, to get chocolate before bed! i've got to be sure to read siddharta at some point too!

well i can type it out for you no problem, but i dont know how long it will take to arrive!!

ah im glad we agree about demian!! <3 all i remember about is though today is the part where his father gave him some chocolate before bed :lbf: it made me think how wonderful germans are, to get chocolate before bed! i've got to be sure to read siddharta at some point too!

Oh you must read Siddharta. Every person must do two things in life: read Siddharta and visit Greece! ❤️

Oh you must read Siddharta. Every person must do two things in life: read Siddharta and visit Greece! ❤️
well ive done ONE of those things! i did used to have a copy of siddharta in german that i would carry around and pretend to read in order to impress people (this was in my early twenties--and boy did it impress one old man i worked with. he thought i was pretty neat after that, ill tell ya!). but i will definitely at some point (after ive read all the books ive newly ordered) buy a copy IN ENGLISH this time and ACTUALLY read it, and opposed to pretend read it.

i would amend your list to say that there are three things one must do in life and the third would be eat bougatsa!!

How can something be outdoors and in a tenement corridor?

There was always a porch. You're an idiot and you harass people that actually contribute to the site. But it's really not your fault because you have some defect that makes you feel compelled to do this. I blame the moderators for allowing your posts. And the quoted post is over a year old. You need to get help and get over your obsessions.

tenement corridor is out in the open. :lbf:

WTF,the purpose of a forum is to respond to posts:crazy:
how long have you been stalin FC?:hammer:

:)

you cant simply go into someone 'porch'🕺
sit in the non sitting chair and start smoking:smoking:
the perp would be arrested by the police FFS👨‍✈️

2 weeks before Fredo jumps into action:handpointdown:

1690414283-SecurityGuard.jpg

:hammer:

Office pool party today should be nice. After that I’m taking my son to the Gilmore to see his first real rock show

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom