Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Yes, I have been wrong at times.

I'm watching this interrogation of a guy who murdered an elderly couple here in Vancouver. So far I don't know what I can point out to you, as far as his body language goes.

I don't know if I'll be able to articulate my gut feelings in relation to specific body language.

This particular video keeps buffering. My concentration isn't keen for it now either. I'm going to do some diary writing.

oh my god, i NEED this bunny in my life!!! the cuddles would be EPIC!!!!!!

For sure an anti mask crowd last night. Had fun though. Band is kinda bland and a very but they were heavy and catchy and had some actual musicianship. Drummer was great. She put on a solo drum section and sang for all the songs. Stage Show had enough lights and fog guns for my son to get excited. He loved it

got my first batch of books in the mail today!! (edo's trying to decide what he should read first)

@bun bun let me know if you want me to type out the first or so page of narcissus and goldmund for you! just tell me up to what word or sentence (or approximation of sentence) i should type.

______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

For sure an anti mask crowd last night. Had fun though. Band is kinda bland and a very but they were heavy and catchy and had some actual musicianship. Drummer was great. She put on a solo drum section and sang for all the songs. Stage Show had enough lights and fog guns for my son to get excited. He loved it
nobody cares about your stupid kid. he's not exactly a polar bear.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom