Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I woke up and checked my tablet, saw your poem, and decided to write something too. That crackhead from the psych ward is traipsing around outside whooping, sort of barking. She's too high maintenance. A $400 TV I gave her. She pleaded for it. Now I'll avoid her. When I first met her, it was me barking. She's copying me.

I woke up and checked my tablet, saw your poem, and decided to write something too. That crackhead from the psych ward is traipsing around outside whooping, sort of barking. She's too high maintenance. A $400 TV I gave her. She pleaded for it. Now I'll avoid her. When I first met her, it was me barking. She's copying me.
Don’t be giving her anything thing else Shazz..

how was it?!
Well the being in fargo wasn't even supposed to be a field trip! My mom surprised me because one of my mom's and my favorite author was there with a book signing, and we got to eat at this really cool place that looked like a 50s diner but played 80s music- my biggest dream come true of I had been 8 again 😋. So that was cool- we didn't have time for the pioneer place cause it closed on us and we killed time at the zoo instead but I didn't know that the book signing was even happening until we got to the book store my mom explained. But it was really cool!

My sisters house was cool too we watched Rocky 1-4 (some of my new favorites) I thought they were going to be a little boring and overrated but I was wrong. So wrong. (And that's a very very good thing!)

Being sick sucked yesterday but now it's ok because you know what! I was sick in may last, and that was over Morrissey's birthday (I had to make the cake on the 24th cause I wasn't up to eat anything so the cake would have been wasted on my other family members only) so being sick just feels like that time and anything that feels like the past is good even if that time wasn't good. Idk nostalgia works weird things on you…
Soo how are you?

got my first batch of books in the mail today!! (edo's trying to decide what he should read first)

@bun bun let me know if you want me to type out the first or so page of narcissus and goldmund for you! just tell me up to what word or sentence (or approximation of sentence) i should type.

View attachment 76484
Hey I got books recently too! I suppose I could have added my stuffed mouse Jim in the picture, but he was sleeping
8EB56B7C-5840-4C93-93FF-AB5CFE9C3011.jpeg

The jackets have been taken off so that yellow one with flowers is Emily Dickinson poems, the red one next to it is two John Steinbeck books- East of Eden and The Wayward Bus, & the blue FSF book is This Side of Paradise. I'm really excited to read the Ernest Hemingway one
Oh and my 110 year old poem booklet I got for $2
image.jpg

The arboretum is having a classical music event this weekend which looks like fun. You just wander and look while a quartet plays

@rifke here are some of my favorites from the little book
2288E41C-27C0-4910-821D-4648BCD4FC44.jpeg
474C0779-3082-4393-9494-2A9BB23C84AC.jpeg

4D772A10-6C74-4CF6-A47D-8288130F50B0.jpeg

143E065F-BE91-4824-AE07-B97C19349C9A.jpeg
58D92146-FFD0-405C-B927-D7E6BEB3CFB0.jpeg
35060DAF-07B2-464A-85DB-6AB7D60976D3.jpeg

Attachments

• 23009730-650B-4E4B-AF9F-DDF01022A1CF.jpeg
    23009730-650B-4E4B-AF9F-DDF01022A1CF.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm not saying you're right or wrong. That's almost beside the point. I'm asking you to explain how you arrived at a certain conclusion.
:)
INCREDIBLE!!:thumbsdown:
WTF?? you have been kindly asked to explain how you reach your incoherent psycho babble conclusions and have
steadfastly refused, instead wanting the askers be killed or banned.:hammer:

got my first batch of books in the mail today!! (edo's trying to decide what he should read first)

@bun bun let me know if you want me to type out the first or so page of narcissus and goldmund for you! just tell me up to what word or sentence (or approximation of sentence) i should type.

View attachment 76484
Aww, Eddy looks a little bemused by your batch of books 📖, it’s Autumn 🍂 can you get him a longer jumper? It’s chilly. I’m wearing Autumn Pyejamas now. Thanks

Hey I got books recently too! I suppose I could have added my stuffed mouse Jim in the picture, but he was sleeping View attachment 76491
The jackets have been taken off so that yellow one with flowers is Emily Dickinson poems, the red one next to it is two John Steinbeck books- East of Eden and The Wayward Bus, & the blue FSF book is This Side of Paradise. I'm really excited to read the Ernest Hemingway one
Oh and my 110 year old poem booklet I got for $2
View attachment 76492
thats a great assortment of books!! and the poetry book looks so cool!

a stuffed mouse? aint you got a bear?! when my eddy goes online he likes to see the other bears out there. i dont know how he'd feel about a mouse...

Aww, Eddy looks a little bemused by your batch of books 📖, it’s Autumn 🍂 can you get him a longer jumper? It’s chilly. I’m wearing Autumn Pyejamas now. Thanks
i think that's just the alcohol. my boy likes to have a good time.

well he's got a leather jacket and sequined scarf he likes to wear, but he's a polar bear so he doesnt really need to dress for the cold, he just does it for aesthetic reasons (and because if i take off his sweater his head will likely come off :( ).

Well the being in fargo wasn't even supposed to be a field trip! My mom surprised me because one of my mom's and my favorite author was there with a book signing, and we got to eat at this really cool place that looked like a 50s diner but played 80s music- my biggest dream come true of I had been 8 again 😋. So that was cool- we didn't have time for the pioneer place cause it closed on us and we killed time at the zoo instead but I didn't know that the book signing was even happening until we got to the book store my mom explained. But it was really cool!

My sisters house was cool too we watched Rocky 1-4 (some of my new favorites) I thought they were going to be a little boring and overrated but I was wrong. So wrong. (And that's a very very good thing!)

Being sick sucked yesterday but now it's ok because you know what! I was sick in may last, and that was over Morrissey's birthday (I had to make the cake on the 24th cause I wasn't up to eat anything so the cake would have been wasted on my other family members only) so being sick just feels like that time and anything that feels like the past is good even if that time wasn't good. Idk nostalgia works weird things on you…
Soo how are you?
that's so cool and thoughtful of your mom!! sounds like a good time!!

i love being sick, it's my favourite thing ever. i do notice that whenever i get sick im reminded of other times in the past when ive been sick. it's like through sickness i have direct access to myself at other past stages of my life that feels more immediate than other memories i have.

im fine, theres some really annoying loud pressurized noise like a very loud vacuum cleaner or a large truck that's been going on outside all morning. im really fed up with it and wondering how long it's going to keep going. :mad:

that's so cool and thoughtful of your mom!! sounds like a good time!!

i love being sick, it's my favourite thing ever. i do notice that whenever i get sick im reminded of other times in the past when ive been sick. it's like through sickness i have direct access to myself at other past stages of my life that feels more immediate than other memories i have.

im fine, theres some really annoying loud pressurized noise like a very loud vacuum cleaner or a large truck that's been going on outside all morning. im really fed up with it and wondering how long it's going to keep going. :mad:
I've been woken up by construction vehicles a lot- garbage trucks, gravel trucks, Bobcats etc., 'specially in the winter at 4 in the morning when they're clearing the roads- that's cozy cause you're warm and they aren't 😋

I don't like being sick but this time around ain't so bad.

I have a koala I recently named after Michael Hutchence ♥️ and I think I still have my lamb from when I was a baby, but no bear. I'm actually sorta traumatized of mice themselves but I had my reasons for requesting my sister make this one for me
image.jpg

Here's my baby Jim 💛

I've been woken up by construction vehicles a lot- garbage trucks, gravel trucks, Bobcats etc., 'specially in the winter at 4 in the morning when they're clearing the roads- that's cozy cause you're warm and they aren't 😋

I don't like being sick but this time around ain't so bad.

I have a koala I recently named after Michael Hutchence ♥️ and I think I still have my lamb from when I was a baby, but no bear. I'm actually sorta traumatized of mice themselves but I had my reasons for requesting my sister make this one for me
View attachment 76503
Here's my baby Jim 💛
oh my god, i love him!!!!!! that is the cutest lil mouse ive ever seen!! your sister made him?!?!?! :astonished:

i cant believe you dont have a bear! i had like, fifty thousand when i was your age!! (of course EddY was always my number 1 bear)

oh my god, i love him!!!!!! that is the cutest lil mouse ive ever seen!! your sister made him?!?!?! :astonished:

i cant believe you dont have a bear! i had like, fifty thousand when i was your age!! (of course EddY was always my number 1 bear)
Well I got rid of a bunch of my stuffed animals because I didn't know what to do with them all. I have a CareBear, I forgot bout her. My younger sisters have bears though

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom