Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Last edited:
We went to the dollar store tonight to let our 5 y.o. pick the presents that she wants to give. Among the usual schlock that they sell was a pregnancy test. For a buck. Would you trust it?

ok at first read, I thought your 5 year old had brought you a pregnancy test for a pressie! heheh there is a hint for a new little brother/sister if I ever saw one.

Morning explory, how are you?
ball-icon.gif

I was working overtime yesterday. I was shattered, when i got home. i fell asleep after eating, until 11 then popped on the computer, did a email etc looked on here and the facebook...I couldn't keep my eyes open. Then was asleep solid for another 6 hours, opened one eye "thought it's sunday" went back to sleep:p

now i should dress. go shopping and get a new bus pass. Also house hold chores. We need a butler and a maid here.

so now you have xmas icons.

how are you. when is morrissey playing up in scotland? (london be so much better as i am there:p)

I am alright thanks, glad not to be working tonight.
reindeer-icon.gif
Oh yes christmas icons, it is december after all, I was considering putting up the tree today but I am thinking its a bit early yet.
Morrissey in feb wooo! the 2nd I think. I am hoping maybe for glasgow as well, that would be really good. 1 is fine though. I am lucky and happy with that.
holly-2-icon.gif

I am alright thanks, glad not to be working tonight.
reindeer-icon.gif
Oh yes christmas icons, it is december after all, I was considering putting up the tree today but I am thinking its a bit early yet.]

yes the tree is a bit early. Is your boy getting excited yet?

Morrissey in feb wooo! the 2nd I think. I am hoping maybe for glasgow as well, that would be really good. 1 is fine though. I am lucky and happy with that.
holly-2-icon.gif

Same here, just the one. nice just to met up again with two of my cohorts from here and hopefully some others as to put 'a name to a face' etc. I think i more interested in that then the concert:eek:

yes the tree is a bit early. Is your boy getting excited yet?

Same here, just the one. nice just to met up again with two of my cohorts from here and hopefully some others as to put 'a name to a face' etc. I think i more interested in that then the concert:eek:
well he is in a way, not totally going on about it or anything yet, he has his birthday to come first. I think it was a bit different last year cause we were working on his play and things, he is now primary 4 so they do not get involved with the nativity and he said the only thing they are doing chrismassy at school is making poinsettias.
hahaha! oh yes it is nice to meet up with people.
santa-3-icon.gif

well he is in a way, not totally going on about it or anything yet, he has his birthday to come first.

I hope he is getting separate presents. I did:p and still do!

I think it was a bit different last year cause we were working on his play and things, he is now primary 4 so they do not get involved with the nativity and he said the only thing they are doing chrismassy at school is making poinsettias.

I had to google "poinsettias"

hahaha! oh yes it is nice to meet up with people.
santa-3-icon.gif

yes, then we have to watch that tubby bloke on stage singing about being english blood or something and other songs about miserable jobs!

I hope he is getting separate presents. I did:p and still do!
oh yes he always does get separate presents. He is the 12th so not too near xmas I am the 27th and I always got separate as well

I had to google "poinsettias"
I had to google how to spell it!

yes, then we have to watch that tubby bloke on stage singing about being english blood or something and other songs about miserable jobs!

what a way to spend an evening!
singing-icon.gif

Guess what, I'm in another school. But this time it is a primary school with sweet little kids instead of mouthy teenagers. So it's OK. My mum says I was a mouthy teenager once, but I don't believe her!!!!!

Glad to hear it Muse, we was all mouthy teenagers once...even your mum too. think of it like that. I still retained the cheeky mouth.

oh yes he always does get separate presents. He is the 12th so not too near xmas I am the 27th and I always got separate as well

my BD is *************** days after Xmas day.

I had to google how to spell it!

why can't they make paper chains.

what a way to spend an evening!
singing-icon.gif

Well even at wembley i sang along to one or two songs:o (which is very rare for me) my gig going is normally getting a decent view and nodding my head gently and tapping my hand on my hip:D

Well the shops are open and its raining!

TTFN solox

i have an awful hangover. Everything hurts. uuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhh

I had a monster tea, and now I feel quite sick :o

i have a headache.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom