Post your First World Problems right here

Re: Post your First World Problems right here...

I'm actually a little bit scared of it. I don't want that much...interaction with my toilet.

But it has apps.

Spite

I have to spend most of tomorrow sorting through my soon-to-be-former apartment and figuring out what I can take to my house upstate so that I don't wind up moving things I don't need to my soon-to-be-new apartment.

My local market ran out of broccoli rabe yesterday......and I really NEEDED it. FML.
Screen shot 2014-11-15 at 7.30.56 PM.png

I'm so sorry. :tears: Broccoli rabe with roasted butternut squash is all I want to eat this time of year.
I had to accept a close second of kale with garlic. Never mixed the b-r with rbs.....might have to try it.

The lid from the garbage can must have blown off and down the street..I can't find it anywhere..must be time to find a new apartment.

The circuit breaker that operates my hot water heater is broken and I don't feel competent enough yet to replace circuit breakers. I have to drive a mile to my mom's house to take a shower.

The other day someone sent me an ELEVEN MB email at work.....nearly broke my inbox. FML.

I had to get out of my car in the rain last night to go to the ATM......and then the machine was down. FML. #FKellyRipaandRegisPhilbin

People in my development still have pumpkins on their doorsteps. #itsnearlyChristmasforcrissakes FML.

I just watched a commercial for women's antiperspirant where the lady sprays it on her pits, runs her finger over her pit then snaps. Then three more ladies did that to demonstrate how dry the antiperspirant was...I can honestly say in all my years of showering that's never once crossed my mind as an issue. That's like a step beyond First World Problem.

I just watched a commercial for women's antiperspirant where the lady sprays it on her pits, runs her finger over her pit then snaps. Then three more ladies did that to demonstrate how dry the antiperspirant was...I can honestly say in all my years of showering that's never once crossed my mind as an issue. That's like a step beyond First World Problem.

its cold, 10 degrees. (keep in mind im sitting in a very large apartment watching netflix, sitting in climate control reading a new amis novel with no obligations on my time and still feeling the need to complain about it). i do feel pity for anyone stuck outside today

Back
Top Bottom