Pro Sound News Europe (via issuu): J.Chiccarelli digital interview re: recording LIHS & Morrissey

Pro Sound News Europe.

41128_41127_20171031_163445.png

A 2 page digital article discussing Morrissey and the recording of LIHS.
There were about '20 songs'.
He likes Home is a Question Mark and Israel.
My Love... was almost cut.
Regards,
FWD.

https://issuu.com/newbayeurope/docs/psne_november_2017_digital/18

Last edited by a moderator:
save them for the next album and bring it out in a year, we shouldn't need to wait years between albums.
I don't know how possible that is because of how long Moz likes to tour. I wouldn't be surprised if he's still touring this new album this time next year.

Pearly Gates Closed
Low In High School
I Am Bully
Catastrophe
World Warsaw
Me Me Me
To Be Unannounced
After The End
erik you have some imagination,iv wanted to hear I am bully for years.

Stuff like this should be included on the inner sleeves of the record. Just a side note, but how can you get the spelling of Moz wrong?

Very interesting interview. It seems he lived the whole process as a fascinating musical adventure.

Is it possible that another album has been recorded.....

I'm posting this anonymously since I don't want to get spanked.

erik you have some imagination,iv wanted to hear I am bully for years.
Good effort, although surely if there was a song called 'Low in high school' it would have to make the album, no matter how bad it was.

The original Home was just about the only Quarry song not to be released.
It would be interesting to know if it's the same lyrically. I like the idea of Moz carrying around a think note book. filled with lyrics he wrote over 10 years ago.

Pearly Gates Closed
Low In High School
I Am Bully
Catastrophe
World Warsaw
Me Me Me
To Be Unannounced
After The End

Ooh, I like those Erik! What's your source?
It wouldn't be the first time a title track didn't make the actual album. I believe Gene did it once with Drawn to the Deep End.
Putting extra songs on a deluxe version of an album is not that unusual these days, and seems fair enough really. Bit like putting them on b-sides of singles. But maybe they're holding them back for a relatively swift follow-up. There's a fair chance this record deal will survive another album as the campaign seems to be going pretty well. Low in High School will easily outsell World Peace (not that that's saying much).

But it wasn't a b-side/bonus track. It was scrapped altogether.

True, though lyrics were definitely recorded. It would be a bit of a first if a Low In High School song surfaced though not entirely unimaginable. But like you I tend to think it somewhat unlikely.

26 demos,would love to hear all of these even if its just the music.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom