Pro Sound News Europe (via issuu): J.Chiccarelli digital interview re: recording LIHS & Morrissey

Pro Sound News Europe.

41128_41127_20171031_163445.png

A 2 page digital article discussing Morrissey and the recording of LIHS.
There were about '20 songs'.
He likes Home is a Question Mark and Israel.
My Love... was almost cut.
Regards,
FWD.

https://issuu.com/newbayeurope/docs/psne_november_2017_digital/18

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the 12 track version and 18 track version were both available at the same time. Which seemed quite odd to me at the time.

With Quarry it took some time and I wanted to have the extra songs so I bought them both.
Ringleader the same although the bonus CD was almost at the same time available, if I remember correctly. No extra songs. A DVD.
Years I bought the CD with the bonus DVD, as it was available too quite soon.
So Worldpeace is different.
As I remember they were announced both at the same time, or very shortly after eachother.
Was the fallout between Harvest and Moz already before it was known?
What could be the reason for releasing both CDs at almost this same time? And didn't they both damage their sales?
Just wondering.

:crazy::mad::cool::p:eek:o_Oo_O:crazy::rock:,erik give us your source or I will make you watch the emoji movie.

26 demos and the B side to the first single is a live cover from last year. Bizarre...
they are definitely holding stuff back,deluxe version here we come.

Pearly Gates Closed
Low In High School
I Am Bully
Catastrophe
World Warsaw
Me Me Me
To Be Unannounced
After The End

Hi Moz, nice songtitles. :thumb:
But if you ARE taking the piss with us, the pearly gates will be closed for you! For ever! :squiffy:

We will all be there and sell our souls (which you had taken) to the upperbeing present there at the time. We will have informed St Peter the guard and you won't get in!

You will have to wander for ever alone in the twilight zone.
I notice now that is a rhyme and could be a songtitle too. :)
As Satan rejected your soul you better make a deal with God.
If he exists or not doesn't matter.
We could invent him.
Oh wait, somebody already did.:rolleyes:

great to read this kind of thing, as always, a missed opportunity when the recording process isn't filmed and released as a bonus dvd, oh well.

THEY are DEFINATELY (deliberately) holding some things back.

I have it on good authority that they practise:

Don't Ever Let Me Go - Eddie Cochran

Just Tell Her, Jim Said Hello - Elvis Presley

doesn't work, all I see is an issue of a magazine, and the intervieuw, need spectacles to read it, but no live intervieuw played,my bad.
page_19.jpg

page_20.jpg

page_21.jpg

These should be readable.
Regards,
FWD.

That comment about 'I wish you lonely' about trying to get Moz to repeat the chorus a few times. That's exactly what I thought when I saw it on Jools Holland.

That comment about 'I wish you lonely' about trying to get Moz to repeat the chorus a few times. That's exactly what I thought when I saw it on Jools Holland.
What chorus?

Thanks a lot FWD, not only this but your efforts on this website, Thanks

I really totally agree with you celibate, as I couldn't read it too!
Thanks FWD. For everything! :thumb:
Such an interesting read.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom