Prostitution

been a whore/rentboy or hired one?

• yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • no, but i almost did

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • no, never & how dare you ask such a thing!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • no, but i dont care what others do one way or another

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • none of the above, if vote this, please post as to why

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
prostitute.jpg

well? have you ever hired one or been one? :eek:
i mean sex for money, the quid pro quo kind :cool:
i came close this weekend, but chickened out and went to mass instead :p

Not in this life. I'm a do-it-yourselfer. :p Saves money and avoids embarassment and jail.

true, and thats what scared me most at time, i was like: "This girl is too hot to be whore." :confused:
granted, i was drunk, high and had a bunch of back pay on me at the time
otherwise the situation never would have arisen, i dont know though
it was weird to think i could be so tempted! :o
i am sure others here have to, but i dare them to at least admit it in some way :cool:

well, you didnt vote though :mad:
&

Well the poll doesn't actually allow you to vote for both ''yes you have paid for it'' and ''yes I have been paid''.:rolleyes:
There needs to be a distinction between paying for it and being paid and both!

Jukebox Jury

Well the poll doesn't actually allow you to vote for both ''yes you have paid for it'' and ''yes I have been paid''.:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

i dont think so, it is my opinion that whores and their customers are morally equally, ergo, no distinction necessary
33.gif

however, maybe that will change if i ever actually become one or the other or both :eek:

Definate repost.

Does Kewpie not merge threads by longer established users?

Jukebox Jury

i dont think so, it is my opinion that whores and their customers are morally equally, ergo, no distinction necessary
33.gif

however, maybe that will change if i ever actually become one or the other or both :eek:

Yes but you are not asking us to vote about our morals.... you are asking if we have been a ho or paid for it....
So if I vote yes, I need people who can see what I voted for to know if I have either sold my arse or bought someone elses. Or both. Otherwise, just voting 'yes' could lead to someone accusing me of being a rent boy when I may not be, or accuse me of sleeping with ho's when I may not have.
Until the choice of either and both is given, I shall abstain from the vote:cool:

Jukebox Jury

prostitute.jpg

well? have you ever hired one or been one? :eek:
i mean sex for money, the quid pro quo kind :cool:
i came close this weekend, but chickened out and went to mass instead :p

are things that bad ...

Jukebox Jury

have you a confession to make ???

are things that bad ...

have you a confession to make ???

I don't go in for sensational confessions;)

I am merely highlighting the large gaps in this poll and how the lack of clear and precise options may prevent other people from voting accuratly or lead to other people interpreting the results incorrectly.

Jukebox Jury

I don't go in for sensational confessions;)

I am merely highlighting the large gaps in this poll and how the lack of clear and precise options may prevent other people from voting accuratly or lead to other people interpreting the results incorrectly.

Jukebox Jury
the poll is anonymous, besides, i dont want your vote now :)

Jukebox Jury

Although that post makes you sound as if you're clearly involved in prositution, I agree. EPIC FAIL ROBBY!

Tags
real talk
Back
Top Bottom