Protect your children...Morrissey is dangerous!

well thank you for this very important information, i have taken note and will never buy any these CDs again.... especially that (?questionable?) chap!

Recommand by this site :

The Right Brothers (Loves Ann Coulter!)
Dresden Dolls
UnderOath
Cyndi Lauper
Falling Up
Flyleaf
THE TURNING
Disciple
P.O.D
Evanescence
By The Tree
Scott Reed
Michael W. Smith
Jars of Clay
DC Talk
Danielson

scary... poor child who will have to listen that...

Recommand by this site :

Dresden Dolls
UnderOath
Cyndi Lauper
Falling Up
Flyleaf
THE TURNING
Disciple
P.O.D
Evanescence
By The Tree
Scott Reed
Michael W. Smith
Jars of Clay
DC Talk
Danielson

Cyndi Lauper yay girls just want to have fun!

Recommand by this site :

Dresden Dolls
UnderOath
Cyndi Lauper
Falling Up
Flyleaf
THE TURNING
Disciple
P.O.D
Evanescence
By The Tree
Scott Reed
Michael W. Smith
Jars of Clay
DC Talk
Danielson

But Cyndi Lauper sings "She Bop" and that is about masturbation...

Wow. This guy Donnie Davies sounds almost entirely insane. THIS is what happens when faith and fundamentalism runs amok. Isn't Ravi Shanker an exclusively INSTRUMENTAL performer anyway? Reminds me of the time Frank Zappa's instrumental jazz LP got a "Parental Advisory-Explicit Lyrics" label 20 years ago.

Also I couldn't help but notice that the only "safe" bands have explicitly faith-based messages save for Cyndi Lauper who, if I'm correct, had a song banned from stores and radio because it contained references to masturbation? Geez, do some research first fellas!

I'd very much like to get Kuiper in here because I would love to hear his opinion of all of this. I really respect his opinion on such matters. I think he might get a kick out of it. :)

Ah yes. Thanks, missed that before.

Reminds me of the time Frank Zappa's instrumental jazz LP got a "Parental Advisory-Explicit Lyrics" label 20 years ago.

but some of the minor key changes were filthy?

The guy is joking though, isnt he? I think its a hoax.
i hope not i have just had a bonfire in the garden and the cds of the 'questionable one' went up in smoke!
Yeah...it is a hoax...Morrissey shouldn't even be on the gay list...Morrissey isn't even gay...he just likes to sleep with men is all...
yeah he sleeps with them... nothing else, like in laurel and hardy they shared a bed?

Aaargh

Isn't it sort-of creepy that supposedly fully-functioning adults, who are free to drive lorries and have jobs and shoot guns seriously think this shit?

My special favourite was:

"Elton John(really gay)"

Ahahahahaha. Morons

Back
Top Bottom