Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium (Sep. 7, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Satan Rejected My Soul / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Irish Blood, English Heart // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist completed via the assistance of @karelMoz

• Photos by @sachalecca - Rolling Stone / Instagram. Link posted by DubbalinGirl.

• Link to tweet posted by NealCassidy:

• "Forest Hills specific T-shirt. There was no poster." - photo posted by docinwestchester:
  • Photo from @just_jennb / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

20190908_170700.jpg

Dave quoting the Birmingham Mail article was a bit desperate. The organisers are already planning a reunion event and making it once yearly instead of 4 times a year (in the exact same venue).
The tweet thread is worth a look.
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 52015

Dave quoting the Birmingham Mail article was a bit desperate. The organisers are already planning a reunion event and making it once yearly instead of 4 times a year (in the exact same venue).
The tweet thread is worth a look.
Regards,
FWD.

of course the twat is not a DJ like the lawnmower knobs LOLo_O
all jobless pillocks always claim to be DJ:straightface:
this one tho, is 100 percent Dole Recipient.:lbf:

I’ve only seen Morrissey live a few times, this might have been the best show since the first time I saw him for Your Arsenal at the Tower Theatre in Philly.

Attachments

• 6A4B7C3B-1BED-451A-8794-3C635A18C5EF.jpeg
    6A4B7C3B-1BED-451A-8794-3C635A18C5EF.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 62DCA990-3682-4E13-B727-AFAEE8618D1C.jpeg
    62DCA990-3682-4E13-B727-AFAEE8618D1C.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 0
  • EF3E64D9-DD5E-4E8F-94A6-FD06188DFEBB.jpeg
    EF3E64D9-DD5E-4E8F-94A6-FD06188DFEBB.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
Screenshot_20190908-103554_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20190908-103519_Photos.jpg
Anyone else noticed the price difference in the stripey tee?
In MD it was 40 and in NY was 50
Can it be?

Last edited:
When your albums don’t sell, you have to make money by piggybacking merchandise sales on your tour.

When you are a c***, you spend your life posting inane and witless comments about people you don't like and things you don't understand.

I guess that makes you a c***. Congratulations. Your life now has meaning.

You're Gonna Need Someone sounds surprisingly good--I usually can't get with Jesse's groove during their live performances.

He really, REALLY needs to drop "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies"

With Paris and Bullfighter being the worst offenders. Munich is just... boring.

When you are a c***, you spend your life posting inane and witless comments about people you don't like and things you don't understand.

I guess that makes you a c***. Congratulations. Your life now has meaning.

Ignore Skinny he probably went batty when he saw all the peeps gobbling up the merchandise.:paranoid:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom