Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium (Sep. 7, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Satan Rejected My Soul / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Irish Blood, English Heart // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist completed via the assistance of @karelMoz

• Photos by @sachalecca - Rolling Stone / Instagram. Link posted by DubbalinGirl.

• Link to tweet posted by NealCassidy:

• "Forest Hills specific T-shirt. There was no poster." - photo posted by docinwestchester:
  • Photo from @just_jennb / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
A small selection of images.

Photos by Chris Becker.

morrissey01.jpg

http://www.qromag.com/concert_gallery/?g2_itemId=879967

Regards,
FWD.

Anyone know the source of the pre-show clip where someone lip synched Satan Rejected My Soul? It was hilarious.

It’s from a show. Full episode is on YouTube search
Catterick | Series 1 Episode 2 | Dead Parrot

Clip starts at 24.50

It’s from a show. Full episode is on YouTube search
Catterick | Series 1 Episode 2 | Dead Parrot

Clip starts at 24.50

DEAD PARROT!!!;)

MOZ sending a subliminal message to the skinny parrot trolls.:lbf:

It definitely wasn't empty. Probably like 10k people in the venue. We had very pleasant weather.

Moz sounded great. Set list was fantastic.

Was delighted to hear Hairdresser, Why don't you find out. He gave anice shoutout to Laura Nyro. I love Laura Nyro so much.

I ran into many friends in the VIP area who really wanted to talk about CLAPTON. Overall M gave a solid performance.

And I'm excited for the Hollywood Bowl show.

M is not racist. He's gifted.

LOL you are so sad.

You the Same person who claimed Moz had checked out his hotel when he was still there.

Of course M's real friends can't be found in VIP its the wanna be lot Jessie's new lay etc.

You sad minger

LOL you are so sad.

You the Same person who claimed Moz had checked out his hotel when he was still there.

Of course M's real friends can't be found in VIP its the wanna be lot Jessie's new lay etc.

You sad minger
get some professional help asap. you sound like a drooler.

who the ***** is making Steven cry like that!
What still surprises me (and shouldn't) is the amount of twats talking loudly throughout even the quietest parts of that song. There is Moz practically reciting poetry to rapt real fans while these demented clowns cackle away like wind up chattery teeth.

I'm 49 now. I spent most of my younger years following a Large Band Out Of Dublin around the world. Fell off that bandwagon with a thud in 2009 and started going to Morrissey shows with my sister who was always The Smiths fan while I was listening to Bono.

I see, thank you. I imagined you might be early to Mid 20's with the 2012 date you mentioned. Better late than never for sure. I hope you haven't suffered thru cancellations since 2012. I don't think I have it that time frame although I was at the aborted Warsaw show a few years back. I'm coming over from the UK for the three Texas shows. Seems like the shows are worth the trip judging by the first two.

Thanks for the reply, enjoy any further shows you go to.

You're Gonna Need Someone sounds surprisingly good--I usually can't get with Jesse's groove during their live performances.

He really, REALLY needs to drop "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies"

With Paris and Bullfighter being the worst offenders. Munich is just... boring.
i really like 'If you don't..' but agree 100 percent on the other songs and your thoughts about them

Sorry to quote my own post, but it's been pointed out to me that during the intro Morrissey is fat-shaming Melanie here. Thoughts?

At Woodstock 1969:

O5ixMF.jpg

Recent photo:

f2yEkp.jpg

No one ever liked a batik witch and they of course embraced globalism and marxism as a way to get laid in Europe with afghan boys who the authorities call men.

Lanterns is off her trolley as usual.....

LA-ZEEEEEEEE ? the guy wrote a hundred songs that can tear your heart out, and can sing with the very best of them. what the f*** else do you want, a cardio lesson. go watch some 80's hair bands, you douche

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom