Question about Piccadilly Palare

Ok, immediatly apologize for that :crazy: smilie, if you do not know what you are talking about. This is not happening and no way to communicate. If you claim that you are "greatly aesthetically sensible", then adopt another style of communication, but do not throw around with :crazy:. You could at least have first asked me why I think that it is a "sex act" picture, which I did however explain earlier. I am not going to repeat myself over and over again in these forums for those who are unwilling to learn. Two years ago I also rubbished these things, however didn't call the person crazy, just claimed that these things are meaningless if they are not generally known. They do have meaning for those who do know the symbolism and if you took just a little time to read the links then you'd get an idea why they are used.

Who are you of the old posters who disapeared in July?

I'm sorry, but the last thing I'll ever do is apologize for uttering my opinion, let alone for using a certain smiley. Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without limitation and everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression. I wasn't using hate speech, was I? Nor was I calling you crazy, I was just thinking about the shirt pattern theory as very far-fetched though. Please don't take this personally. I actually did read the links and they were unconvincing in my opinion. Do you always get mad at people who disagree with you? Moreover I was not calling myself "greatly aesthetically sensible", what I was talking about was the picture itself (implying of course the photographer). I have no idea what you mean by the old posters who disappeared in July :confused:, all I know is that I am not one of them. Did they "offend" you too? Anyway, I don't feel the need to become one of those and get involved in a verbal blood bath.

Look at the wonderfully scientific and literarily, classically educated people. They cannot even read.

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
tells you that Morrissey's patterned shirt in the sex act picture with Jake might mean that he has a preference for frottage, or mutual masturbation or striptease in front of mirrors. "

It's about bandanas/handkerchiefs in the back pocket or around the belt loop, not shirts.

Last edited:
Silke, I think the frottage just might be in your mind. :)

The handkerchief code is very specifically confined to small pieces of cloth; if it were allowed to wander onto other articles of clothing, all hell would break loose.

Also, that photo is sensual and mildly erotic, but I do not think that resting one's head on the thigh of another person is considered a sex act (except in the state of Alabama and parts of Texas).

Light blue: Oral sex :eek:

Turquoise malachite: anything goes.

I do not think that resting one's head on the thigh of another person is considered a sex act (except in the state of Alabama and parts of Texas).

It is when one looks as if one is trying to use telekinesis to unzip a guy's pants.

Deep Aqua (Printer's Cyan) Aquaphilia Having sex in water, such as in a bathtub, shower, hot tub, or swimming pool (see bunga bunga orgy)
Turquoise malachite: anything goes.

This is unheard-of :eek:, oh mah gawd! :D

How about: Deep Aqua (Printer's Cyan) Aquaphilia Having sex in water, such as in a bathtub, shower, hot tub, or swimming pool (see bunga bunga orgy) :squiffy:

Last edited:
Look at the wonderfully scientific and literarily, classically educated people. They cannot even read.

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
tells you that Morrissey's patterned shirt in the sex act picture with Jake might mean that he has a preference for frottage, or mutual masturbation or striptease in front of mirrors. "

It's a ridiculous extrapolation to even begin to make. The picture is suggestive, sure, but I very much doubt the pattern on his shirt "might mean" anything.

Last edited:
Tingle, thank you for that. Reading through it I can do all the voices in my head. This line is a gem,

HORNE: But did you manage to drag yourself up on deck?

JULIAN: No, we dressed casual - sweaters and jeans. Oh, I see what you mean!

I took home from the library the other week a DVD titled "A Evening with Kenneth Williams". Filmed in the late '70s in front of live audience. Kenneth tells of his life, anecdotes from his stage days and later his movies. It was good to watch and he was such a good actor. Close ups of the audience show lots of faces of tv stars from the 1970's. So many of them now dead and forgotten about.

Picadilly Palare about the Language of the Birds. It's the silly slang between Morrissey and the boys in Morrissey's gang, or the other birds or "Gods" he talks to. This language is steeped in puns and metaphor which explains why they throw life's instructions away, normal conversation doesn't flow the same way the Language of the Birds does, which is why sometimes Morrissey has adopted a safe way of responding to every single question the same way so as to appear normal wen really he;s reading all of the interviewers words with precision and exactness as he secretly talks and listens to Gods.

you wouldn't understand
good sons like you
never do

Back
Top Bottom