Question about: The fighting pride of Davyhulme shirt/image

vomitovsky

Hey everyone,

I'm pretty much new to this whole forum thing, but I've just registered here to ask this:
does anybody know where [how] I could get a hi-res file of this "The fighting pride of Davyhulme" image? It was used as a posters for the pop-up shops and some merch. I tried to contact people from the MPORIUM but there's no contacts nor a contact form...

I'm a professional boxer and a huge Mozzer's fan and I'm eager to find and print this image for my gym!

EHGTrLsq7feab059-3ea9-431e-ab4b-0a10ba7903b0.jpg

Hey everyone,

I'm pretty much new to this whole forum thing, but I've just registered here to ask this:
does anybody know where [how] I could get a hi-res file of this "The fighting pride of Davyhulme" image? It was used as a posters for the pop-up shops and some merch. I tried to contact people from the MPORIUM but there's no contacts nor a contact form...

I'm a professional boxer and a huge Mozzer's fan and I'm eager to find and print this image for my gym!

View attachment 74980
Mporium is your best bet as they provided blow-ups (different colour) of said for the pop-up shops.
Persist with their contact form?
I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask SLC either as they had some.
I believe there may be some in collector's hands too.

14040021_1088542144515659_1454522064470487103_n-1.jpg
Morrissey image.jpg

Besides t-shirts, there's nothing too hi-res out there otherwise if needed to make a large poster.
Regards,
FWD.

Hey, thanks for the reply!

I just don't see no contact forms as I stated in the OP.

UPD...

Just found it... The problem was that the Help button leads you to the general Sandbag support page.

Hey, thanks for the reply!

I just don't see no contact forms as I stated in the OP.

UPD...

Just found it... The problem was that the Help button leads you to the general Sandbag support page.
No teaching to suck eggs intended, but SLC = Salford Lad's Club and was mentioning them as they probably won't get rid of the cut-out, but may have a better contact for Mporium.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom