Quiz: Your Morrissey Persona

1072855352ownloadsm11tv.jpg

Unemployed, pre-fame Morrissey. You have isolated yourself because you find people, situations, and especially school depressing and stifling. You would much rather learn about your icons, read books that written by controversial authors and/or are controversial themselves, and, most importantly, brood. You are attracted to the melancholy and macabre. (1979-1982; out of this phase emerged his adoration for James Dean, Oscar Wilde, Sandie Shaw, the New York Dolls, etc., his knowledge of feminism and other social and political movements, and his long bout of depression)

180 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 327 times.
55% of people had this result.

Yep, that sounds about right... :(

1072854583_ownloadsm3.jpg

Famous, yet melancholy Morrissey. You are very sharp and witty. Your values are evident, but your sadness and longing for love and affection even more so. You are clever, possibly even confident, yet lonely. (1986-1897; out of this phase emerged his most entertaining interviews but also his most heartwrenchingly beautiful songs, such as 'There is a Light That Never Goes Out' and 'I Know It's Over')

Yep, i'm like the unemployed, pre fame morrissey too. Apparently. Not sure whether that's a good thing really is it...

I am also awkward and ambitious.......:)

Unemployed, pre-fame.......which is only half-right as I haven't had my whole 15 minutes quite yet.

unemployed, pre-fame - fairly accurate description

And in my locality, where I live because it's near the
beach it's Everyday Is like Sunday.....

i'm awkward and ambitious Morrissey...

You appreciate acceptance yet intensely long to differentiate yourself from others.

it's true :)

I AM:

Unemployed, pre-fame Morrissey. You have isolated yourself because you find people, situations, and especially school depressing and stifling. You would much rather learn about your icons, read books that written by controversial authors and/or are controversial themselves, and, most importantly, brood. You are attracted to the melancholy and macabre. (1979-1982; out of this phase emerged his adoration for James Dean, Oscar Wilde, Sandie Shaw, the New York Dolls, etc., his knowledge of feminism and other social and political movements, and his long bout of depression)

Nice.

JIM

unemployed, pre-fame.

i absolutely agree with the "finding people, situations, and especially school depressing" thing.
yeah, that's me.

yeah, pre-fame for me.

do i get bonus points if i'm annoyed that i fall within the 57% majority who are also pre-fame morrissey?

Unemployed, pre-fame for me too...Hmmm, does that mean fames around the corner, or maybe unemployment, f***, I hope not both:confused:

I'm awkward and ambitious Moz. You appreciate acceptance yet intensely long to differentiate yourself from others...You are a reformer or an idealist at heart. It's true, all true!

pre fame. i knew i'd get this one.

i think i'm more of an 'awkward and ambitious Moz', but nevermind... :)

Back
Top Bottom