"Radiohead Reveal Why They Decided To Follow In Morrissey’s Footsteps" - Alternative Nation

Radiohead Reveal Why They Decided To Follow In Morrissey’s Footsteps - Alternative Nation

Excerpt:

Radiohead bassist Colin Greenwood decided why the band decided to record in the same unique studio that Morrissey had in the past for their album A Moon Shaped Pool in a new BBC1 radio interview. Alternative Nation transcribed his comments.

“A lot of it has to do with finding time with our producer Nigel. We like to try to go somewhere really cool, it’s like a gang thing, where you sort of get away from the home life. We found this really cool place, Nigel did, called La Fabrique down in France, where Morrissey recorded.”

He added, “It’s like an old farm and stuff, it’s got a massive vinyl collection, like 80,000 records, they figured it would take hundreds of years to record. The studio is full of old vinyl from this famous French disc jockey. So that’s the catalyst, a chance to go in and have an adventure.”

Not to annoy any rabid Radiohead fans but although i like Radiohead i never have a clue what the singer is singing. At least Moz enunciates his words and is very clear.

Can't understand a word they say especially that song What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

He's fighting fit and ready to sing the end part of Speedway for another couple of years.
i see you posted this at 5,42 am,you better start delivering your letters soon.boring f***.

i see you posted this at 5,42 am,you better start delivering your letters soon.boring f***.

1) Learn to use a capital I at the beginning of a sentence you illiterate loon. Might be time to return to kindergarten.

2) Don't be so prejudiced against postmen. They deliver your 'Dear John' letters daily and on time. What are you a high flyer in the new Trump cabinet?

3) Are you so thick that you think everyone lives in your timezone you ignorant toss pot. DUH!!! I look forward to your reply calling me an idiot with a capital 'E'!

...Oh you've done it now

Not to annoy any rabid Radiohead fans but although i like Radiohead i never have a clue what the singer is singing. At least Moz enunciates his words and is very clear.
Yeah I don't mind Thom Yorke but I can't understand a word he sings either. Now let's all go and google his lyrics. Doesn't that sound like fun hey?

Thom Yorke is one of the ugliest persons I've ever seen. Thank god he's massively talented musically. Hes looks like Golum from Lord of the Rings.

I always thought the mumbling was part of the appeal. I guess I never really listened to them for the lyrics

Thom Yorke is one of the ugliest persons I've ever seen. Thank god he's massively talented musically. Hes looks like Golum from Lord of the Rings.

Can you name some gorgeous people who are horrendous musically?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom