RAH tickets x2 for sale!

all I need is moz

Hi I've got two tickets for the Royal Albert Hall 27/10/09 for sale. Stupidly I forgot to return them to the RAH before 1st September so there up for grabs here, if no one's interested I'll stick them on ebay!

Tickets cost me 2 x 37.50 plus p&p so you can can have them for £75, ticket details below:

Circle: S
Row:7
Seat: 111

Circle: T
Row: 7
Seat: 112

These seats sre seated together (even though one is in circle T and the other circle S) I have double checked with the RAH.

PM me if interested!:thumb:

Hi I've got two tickets for the Royal Albert Hall 27/10/09 for sale. Stupidly I forgot to return them to the RAH before 1st September so there up for grabs here, if no one's interested I'll stick them on ebay!

Tickets cost me 2 x 37.50 plus p&p so you can can have them for £75, ticket details below:

Circle: S
Row:7
Seat: 111

Circle: T
Row: 7
Seat: 112

These seats sre seated together (even though one is in circle T and the other circle S) I have double checked with the RAH.

PM me if interested!:thumb:
Jeez, you almost gave me a heart attack! The e-mail I got from RAH says that tickets can be returned by Wednesday 30th September for a full refund.

I'm sure I read somewhere that it was the first, I'm hopeless with dates :o
....runs off to check...

But if anyones interested in the next week or so let me know..:thumb:

I'm sure I read somewhere that it was the first, I'm hopeless with dates :o
....runs off to check...

But if anyones interested in the next week or so let me know..:thumb:

I strongly advise you to send back the tickets to the agency you bought from.

People are interested in tickets closer to the stage (arena standing or stalls).
In last few weeks some people reported in here that they rang the venue box office and got arena standing tickets.
Moreover, RAH often re-release stall tickets nearer the time of the event.

In May some people couldn't find buyers of their spare circle tickets, benefitted from the cancellation.

Last edited:
Was considering sending them back anyway, just thought that seeing as I had advertised them I should at least give someone a chance!

Note: I had found a buyer for them in May (seeing as I did'nt need them then either), unfortunately they could'nt make the rescheduled date and so I gave them a refund :)

But thank you for the advice!
runs off to buy stamp!

Back
Top Bottom