Re-release of Everyday Is Like Sunday as single bundle?

Hope the front cover doesnt get changed, my favourite one of his solo career......same thing along those lines, the original 12' also has the best b sides of his solo career.......come to think of it, best TOTP's appearance too - still have it 'on tape' from that Thursday night! Happy days.

I have to agree with you on all of the above, especially the TOTP's appearance.Seeing Morrissey all alone on TOTP with his huge Quiff and his Queen is dead t-shirt was heart breaking.I still don't think I've gotten over it.:o

I have to agree with you on all of the above, especially the TOTP's appearance.Seeing Morrissey all alone on TOTP with his huge Quiff and his Queen is dead t-shirt was heart breaking.I still don't think I've gotten over it.:o

Didn't the shirt read "The Smiths Is Dead" instead?

I know some people dislike it when upon news of reissues and remasters, others might trot out the famous line from 'Paint a Vulgar Picture', but really... does the world need this release? Do Morrissey fans need this release?

It sounded wonderful on my ears.
The most incredible thing is that "November the second" will be officially released.

Great news and great detective work by Stefan! Fantastic with a proper release of Nov 2nd, not too many can say they have the hard copy of that.

I know some people dislike it when upon news of reissues and remasters, others might trot out the famous line from 'Paint a Vulgar Picture', but really... does the world need this release? Do Morrissey fans need this release?

I know. I mean, I don't like it when people quote PAVP in this context, because I truly don't think that Morrissey reissuing albums/singles is a money or publicity-grabbing thing, but I think only absolute and dedicated completists would argue that this release is essential to the Morrissey canon. The Bona Drag reissue is something I will probably get for the unreleased tracks, pictures and hopefully some notes from Moz in the vein of the 'Maladjusted Diaries' etc, but this? I think I can go without.

Last edited:
Fantastic song. Fantastic sleeve. Fantastic TOTPS performance. (Including fantastic hair.)

I'm one of those strange people who likes Morrissey releasing records.

People who don't like it don't actually have to buy it, do they?

It's lovely and everything, and kudos to Rosemary & Thyme for the detective work, but am I mis-remembering? 'November the 2nd' is utter shit. I have it on my iPod, played it twice, and it's most assuredly bobbins. Of massive proportions! And still no sign of the gem that is 'Striptease With A Difference' :crazy:
I'm also hoping that it's a dvd single, as opposed to an 'Enhanced CD', otherwise what's the point? Do they even make those anymore? Come to think of it do they even make dvd singles anymore? Does anyone make bloody singles anymore?
But the fact that he's been trawling his video archives suggests to this desperate obsessive that there is more visual material to come....*cough*Tim Broad 'Kill Uncle' Tour film*cough*Woverhamton '88*cough...'scuse me...something stuck in my throat :)

this. this. this.

I'm going to have to second the agreement. I heard it one time, thought it was a massive joke, and never listened to it again.
Course, now I'm going to have to go listen to it again to see if it's as bad as I remember.

Hope the front cover doesnt get changed, my favourite one of his solo career......same thing along those lines, the original 12' also has the best b sides of his solo career.......come to think of it, best TOTP's appearance too - still have it 'on tape' from that Thursday night! Happy days.

his quiff was huge as i recall !!!

Not as huge as the quiff he sported/sprouted for the 'November Spawned A Monster' Top of the Pops appearance; again, interestingly, the only other time he's performed completely alone in the TOTP studio. The term 'quiff' doesn't even do that one justice, it was like an epileptic's electric pompadour. Now that's one I'd like to see on a silly cd-rom/dvd wotsit.

I always thought TOTP performances were mimes (lip syncs) of studio albums.
Did he do things differently that time round? I am not on top of the TOTP ways.

Also from what "people" say" the remaster is just a "louder" version of the original, so basically the CD Single has only 3 different songs?
CD SINGLE
1. “Everyday Is Like Sunday” (2010 Digital Remaster)
2. “November the Second”
3. “Everyday Is Like Sunday”
4. “Everyday Is Like Sunday” (Top of the Pops – 9th June 1988)

Last edited:
I think the single is just going to be two tracks of audio, followed by two video tracks. So it goes:

1. Everyday is Like Sunday (2010 Remaster)
2. November the 2nd
Video 1. Everyday is Like Sunday (Music Video)
Video 2. Everyday is Like Sunday (Top of the Pops Performance)

That makes more sense to me. If you look at the EMI listing, only the first two tracks have numbers. It may be a DVD disc, like we saw for "First of the Gang to Die." And don't put it past Morrissey to yank this at the last second, especially since it wasn't mentioned on True to You with the Bona Drag announcement.

Tags
already have 15 bundle of joy i've got 26 only 15? reissue repackage x 2 such is life versions of it
Back
Top Bottom