Recalled Morrissey Tour Shirt '92

mrbriefcase

Just browsed on eBay today and I see that there is a tour t-shirt from 1992 which got recalled because Morrissey didn't like the design of it. I'm not sure how many of these were made but the one they got here was only worn once.

Morrissey '92 Tour Shirt

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I don't see a copyright on it so I think it might be fake. If it were an original, the seller would have taken a photo of the copyright don't you think.

Looks real to me. The bracelet he's wearing was also available for sale during that tour.

yeah but they were cheap as hell , i wore mine for months and it fell to bits :eek:

Yes but you are meant to take them off from time to time & is it right that it would never have passed the Daz window test? :D

love

Grim
P.s. All tour t's are cheapo's though aint they?

yeah but they were cheap as hell , i wore mine for months and it fell to bits :eek:

That's nothing. Mine turned green, then fell off...:eek::eek:

They were for sale for a very limited time on the uk leg of the your arsenal tour. I bought one and have never worn it because it was recalled.

Still though, I do feel like this shirt popped up for sale elsewhere overtime and is less limited than I originally thought.

Hang on a minute, I was at the tour and not once did I see that shirt for sale...mater of fact I dont think that particular photograph was even taken yet. Moz looks older and in '92 he still looked very thin. My sisters and I made it a point to buy ALL the shirts that were for sale in the stalls between us all....and as someone said earlier, I too dont see a copyright mark ANYWHERE.
Anyone can get that done at a mall near you for $20-$30

Back
Top Bottom