Recent Morrissey UK sighting / pictures (July 3, 2021)

No idea where exactly or why, but I found these on Instagram 💕

Morrissey03072021.jpg

Morrissey03072021_2.jpg

Edit:

MorrisseyBowdon03072021_2.jpg

Found here

Last edited:
I’m currently residing in Manchester, anyone know where to track down Moz? This super fan dude obviously does, somehow.

I’m currently residing in Manchester, anyone know where to track down Moz? This super fan dude obviously does, somehow.
He's probably laying low now, recuperating after the excitement and beers.

I don't know where that is, ha!

It's on Bowden Road, Altrincham. Just drive/walk up, it's on the right hand side as you head towards St Margarets Road and has Beechmount on the left hand gate pillar. It's easier to spot if it's the bin collection day as the bin has a a stencil of a cow on it along with meat is murder.

Last edited:
It's on Bowden Road, Altrincham. Just drive/walk up, it's on the right hand side as you head towards St Margarets Road and has Beechmount on the left hand gate pillar. It's easier to spot if it's the bin collection day as the bin has a a stencil of a cow on it along with meat is murder.
Thank you (is the bin thing a joke?!) but I find it hard to see Moz walking around there if the knowledge is so easily obtained! Ah well.

Thank you (is the bin thing a joke?!) but I find it hard to see Moz walking around there if the knowledge is so easily obtained! Ah well.
I believe it is Bowdon Road not Bowden. Bowdon, Altrincham.

I
I believe it is Bowdon Road not Bowden. Bowdon, Altrincham.
It is, thank you. I had just noticed that. myself on Google maps. Couldn't see the house mind you, but a few others with similar names with beech in them.

I

It is, thank you. I had just noticed that. myself on Google maps. Couldn't see the house mind you, but a few others with similar names with beech in them.
It is called "Beechmount". I don't believe there is a house number but there is a postcode. Morrissey's nephew Sam had flowers sent there when Morrissey's beloved mother died she lived in the house. The pub and the community centre are also in Bowdon.

Bumping into someone in the pub is one thing, but waiting outside someone's house is pretty scummy and stalkerish behavior, in my opinion.

No it’s not a joke, the bin does have a stencil of a cow on it.

1625551569016.jpeg

Re - the political spectrum. Policing Bill passed. The left is not happy.

To be honest - Morrissey would get slated for these tweets so I kind of get why he's watching shitty videos & moping around.

I put this in the wrong thread!

It should be in the interview one. 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom