Recommend something, anything

Celebrating Christopher Hitchens’s Work with a New Journalism Prize

55004cd83d33425a57fc6d1c_a-christopher-hitchens-journalism-prize-dennis-victoria-ross-foundation.jpg

I nominate Sam Harris.

If this 30 second video doesn't make you smile, you are dead inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the Wild

Controversial conservationist Damian Aspinall wants to close all zoos, including his own, and free the animals to the wild. But is it a good idea?

Here's the ayurvedic yoga steps to help you fart.

7) Practice wind-releasing pose.

As its name implies, pawanmuktasana, or wind-releasing pose, helps to push out trapped air.

To practice, lie on your back. Hug your right knee into your chest. Inhale deeply, then exhale and reach your knee toward your nose. Hold this position for a few seconds, then inhale and release.

Order is very important here—do the exercise 3 times on the right side first, and then 3 times on the left. This follows the natural movement of the colon so that you’re literally pushing gas out.

Lastly, hug both knees into the chest and hold for a few seconds. Repeat three times.

Screen-Shot-2014-11-08-at-5.57.56-PM.jpg

You gotta know when to hold and when to fold:)

Hang out over here, let the main page be for real reviews. It's as annoying as the hum of a vibrator or a shaky camera.

Aspinall is half right, but a lot of animals would have to go to sanctuaries and the killer whales may have to go into sea pens. That way the animals would be free from imprisonment and exploitation, but they would also be protected from the harsh wilderness. But birds? They shouldn't be caged. But now the Alala (Hawaiian crow) is in the zoo because the Hawaiian hawk killed them. :(

Did y'all see Black Fish? There was a horrible part where orcas were trapped in boxes at night (in the ocean). I wished I could have known about it to go let them out!!! :(

Anyway, here's what I recommend. My restaurant review blog: https://vegantownusa.wordpress.com/
It's totally smart & original.

Back to the Wild

Controversial conservationist Damian Aspinall wants to close all zoos, including his own, and free the animals to the wild. But is it a good idea?

Morrisseeeeeeeeeey...Brian Wilson is a HA like you. THere are others. You should see this since your name is in the title.

take that a ha. i will see that movie as it looks very good but so does this one.

Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck Documentary Trailer Revealed
Film will feature an unreleased, 12-minute-long Cobain acoustic song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBWbpJdRMQ

good god that was heart breaking. so moved even by the trailer

This seems lame but you'd be surprised.

10882340_2265100810194202_8256894555411174293_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom