Recommend something, anything

Driving around Los Angeles the day after it rains, all the trees are rinsed off and buildings and parking lots fresh and sparkly. Good God it was beautiful today, the clouds. :eek:

...meanwhile near the storm drains dumping into the Pacific the fish are cursing...

The puzzle app Hook. It's a dollar, very minimal and zen. Rivenesque.

cbffe390-eecc-41cb-99e2-0bd96a470967.jpg

Last edited:

This kind of legal thinking can't help the problem.

Jeff Mizanskey has been in prison for 20 years and has no possibility of parole. For non-violent, marijuana-only offenses, he has been sentenced to die in prison because of a "three strikes" mandatory sentencing policy in the State of Missouri.

If three strikes happened in any other country in the world, we'd all be up in arms screaming barbarism.

Jeff Mizanskey has been in prison for 20 years and has no possibility of parole. For non-violent, marijuana-only offenses, he has been sentenced to die in prison because of a "three strikes" mandatory sentencing policy in the State of Missouri.

If three strikes happened in any other country in the world, we'd all be up in arms screaming barbarism.

That is a tragedy. :( Three strikes laws are racist and classist.

yeah thats at this point been widely acknowledged as stupid. it just makes hardened criminals out of pot users as in federal prison you have little choice but to choose a racial gang and commit crimes that just harden your soul and get you more time and costs the state so much money. concussions are another recent theory as the data has just been piling up for a while now. especially those who suffer them as youths

Exactly what I was going to do..

cdbd58d4ba8bce384d4289bacd656033e44f8291.JPG

A fantastic LP, especially songs like 'I Saw The Light' and Hello It's Me. Check em out.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXq81-cGJr4[/video]

Back
Top Bottom