Recommend something, anything

Yet another big study has showed that racism is natural and a part of all humans. Maybe it is time we renamed racism into something else since it is perfectly natural in that we identify and form groups with those of the same race as ourselves.

The latest study is swedish and confirms the many other studies made on the same subject. It is a natural instinct that was placed in humans to survive by remaining among race equals.

image_zps4zyhqdar.jpeg

If you get your hands on these babies, they're awesome:)

Yet another big study has showed that racism is natural and a part of all humans. Maybe it is time we renamed racism into something else since it is perfectly natural in that we identify and form groups with those of the same race as ourselves.

The latest study is swedish and confirms the many other studies made on the same subject. It is a natural instinct that was placed in humans to survive by remaining among race equals.

Tell Rolf I said "God Jul."

HRjy5wf.jpg

I put this on and in everything... Noodles, stir-frys, potatoes... cheesecakes. Hell, I've christened infants with the stuff.

I haven't tried many oyster sauces, and I probably don't know shit about them in terms of quality, but I still love this stuff, and I can even find it at Wally World, so I don't have to go to a specialty store to get it.

Last edited:
Everyone should watch Making a Murderer on Netflix and try not to punch the computer in the screen while you're watching it, it's INFURIATING.

Back
Top Bottom