References to Hair

• Thread starter Deleted member 29227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29227

A random thought came to me today whilst out walking, after my hat blew off & I had to chase it across the fields. Yes, bizarre I know...but these things happen.

The man himself had a wonderful head of hair, but how many Morrissey/Smiths songs make reference to 'hair'.

There's the obvious Hairdresser on Fire, together with lyrical references in Piccadilly Palare (riah).

Any others spring to mind?

At the end I'll try & capture them all & whack them into a spreadsheet, as I know there are other spreadsheet lovers out there.
(Spreadsheet lovers, at last, united) ;)

A random thought came to me today whilst out walking, after my hat blew off & I had to chase it across the fields. Yes, bizarre I know...but these things happen.

The man himself had a wonderful head of hair, but how many Morrissey/Smiths songs make reference to 'hair'.

There's the obvious Hairdresser on Fire, together with lyrical references in Piccadilly Palare (riah).

At the end I'll try & capture them all & whack them into a spreadsheet, as I know there are other spreadsheet lovers out there.

"Hair brushed and parted, typical me"
"if they dare touch a hair on your head..."
"who dyed his hair gold"

etc

"If they dare touch a hair on your head
I'll fight to the last breath"
Hand In Glove

"And the grease in the hair
Of a speedway operator
Is all a tremulous heart requires"
Rusholme Ruffians

"But the rain that flattens my hair *
These are the things that kill me

(All the lies about make-up and long hair
Are still there)"
The Queen Is Dead

"Hair brushed and parted"
I Started Something I Couldn't Finish

"When thirteen years old
Who dyed his hair gold?"
I Know Very Well How I Got My Name

"If they dare touch a hair on your head
I'll fight to the last breath"
Hand In Glove

"And the grease in the hair
Of a speedway operator
Is all a tremulous heart requires"
Rusholme Ruffians

"But the rain that flattens my hair *
These are the things that kill me

(All the lies about make-up and long hair
Are still there)"
The Queen Is Dead

"Hair brushed and parted"
I Started Something I Couldn't Finish

"When thirteen years old
Who dyed his hair gold?"
I Know Very Well How I Got My Name
Nailed it already, crikey 😁

Oh I have a cracker here:

Dab-hands at Trouble
With four days of stubble, we are

Are we allowed to talk about pubic hair?

"I have been brave,
Deep in every shaven cave."

"Call us home, comb our hair" in this version.

"Churchillian legs
Hair barely there"
The Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye

I got a few more if covers are allowed too...

Girlfriend in a combover

Back
Top Bottom