Morrissey Central "REFLECTIONS OF THE WAY LIFE USED TO BE" & "M APPEAL" (February 5, 2021)

REFLECTIONS OF THE WAY LIFE USED TO BE

unnamed_01_y7dzhb.jpg

Morrissey and Nancy Sinatra

M APPEAL

Untitled_2_xtvvk6.png

(Presumably the first "item" is a reaction to the recent Guardian / Observer profile of Nancy, which studiously avoided any mention of Morrissey, of course...)

Is this photo with this guy wearing a V&I T-shirt to prove something ? If so, what for? :squiffy: ps. I like that dog in the background in the photo with Nancy .

(Presumably the first "item" is a reaction to the recent Guardian / Observer profile of Nancy, which studiously avoided any mention of Morrissey, of course...)

They should be ashamed of the cut n paste articles they wrote to damn him.

They're supposed to be a progressive broadsheet & they did no research.

I keep digging up the weirdest things...

https://folk-devil.com/

(Still have a source to find, & will edit to be less rude about journalists... :swear )

or maybe just nostalgic for a pre-covid world?

Is this photo with this guy wearing a V&I T-shirt to prove something ? If so, what for? :squiffy: ps. I like that dog in the background in the photo with Nancy .

Ask yourself why you wear a Morrissey t-shirt, and it’s probably for the same reason.

:cool:

I reckon notice something inn nnn nn nn n nnn nn it? You delusional sociopaths are so lost inn n n nn nn n nnnn it mate chipper curry northern base bunny man fark arse.

I reckon notice something inn nnn nn nn n nnn nn it? You delusional sociopaths are so lost inn n n nn nn n nnnn it mate chipper curry northern base bunny man fark arse.
NancyOct2014.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom