Request: vinyl rip

Can anybody help out with an upload of "people are the same everywhere" b-side from the vinyl version of the "Playboys" single. I've bought the cd and the download b-side but need this b-side for the hat-trick...Cheers m' dears.

Can anybody help out with an upload of "people are the same everywhere" b-side from the vinyl version of the "Playboys" single. I've bought the cd and the download b-side but need this b-side for the hat-trick...Cheers m' dears.

Maybe if you offered those for download, someone might oblige you.

Obviously...as wee can all see... people are not the same everywhere...thanks "Irregular Regular" for this. Cheers.

Obviously...as wee can all see... people are not the same everywhere.

Clearly.

Some share freely.
Some share for a price.
Some hoard and offer nothing.
Some lie about what they've got.

"And in the absence of human touch"

Sounds sad as a weeping willow...

tumblr_lexh2qrjfv1qachxg.gif

Does anyone have the remastered CD to share...I don't want to buy it a 8th time!

No...same songs as before just wanted to hear how the remastering worked.

Thank you for the link, but...God, this just sounds awful. I honestly can't believe he authorized this to be released. I mean, yes, I realize it's a B-/C+ song, and that it was a radio session... but the audio quality is just deplorable (even for 128 kbps). They have done nothing to improve on the audio over the past 23 months for an official release!

The "In Session" version is 1000% better.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link, but...God, this just sounds awful. I honestly can't believe he authorized this to be released. I mean, yes, I realize it's a B-/C+ song, and that it was a radio session... but the audio quality is just deplorable (even for 128 kbps). They have done nothing to improve on the audio over the past 23 months for an official release!

The "In Session" version is 1000% better.

I'm gonna be "that guy" and call shenanigans on that mp3. It has the same sound - particularly the odd fade at the end - as the original "Live at the BBC 2002-2011" bootleg floating around. Not to say the 7-inch will be any better... Like a sucker, I ordered a copy a while ago and it's taking its time shipping, thus the lurking. Has anyone else actually bought this? Jeezy...

Back
Top Bottom