Rockonteurs Podcast: Johnny Marr (Morrissey mentions - January 24, 2021)

Short excerpt from an upcoming podcast with Johnny Marr. Guy Pratt was briefly set to replace Andy on the 1986 US tour. He and Morrissey didn't get on though and Andy eventually got his visa.

"It's a romance when guys meet like that and fall in love with each other [...] and the love making is the music."

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong in hiring people that are not going to stand in your way or make your own work more difficult.
Who tf hires people who do that anyway? Anyone ever tried bossing their boss around? How did that work out?

Chillax. Moz gets rid of anyone who doesn't go along with him. Everyone working with him is a yes man, or else they wouldn't be working with him. Hasn't he gone through enough labels and collaborators for it to be obvious? I don't know why you are being so sensitive about it when you know it yourself.

:rolleyes:
OY like you or "surface" wouldnt disappear from here if either of you trolls were
to say 'maybe dear skinny':blushing:

these two podcast clowns are :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: yes twats, what type of person with dignity would post about falling in love with other dudes over a dumb :guitar: click clack FFS:mad:

Who tf hires people who do that anyway? Anyone ever tried bossing their boss around? How did that work out?
Exactly.

But according to Acton and those that ‘liked’ his post, he said ...

“Moz's paid lackeys tell him to post it on Moz Central.” (post#9)

So I was wondering just who are these ‘paid lackeys’ employees that are bossing Morrissey around? Some on here actually believe Morrissey has ‘yes-men’ that influence and order him around supposedly.

Correct me if I’m wrong here, Johnny didn’t knock on the front door, he went around to the back door , where Morrissey was sun bathing in the back garden getting his pale Manc arse tanned....

It was at night time.
When Johnny walked in the backyard
he thought it was a full moon.

It's not about hiring people to boss you around. But it's healthy to let your band have a say. Maybe the Moz band does. I just doubt that Moz would ever listen to anything he doesn't want to hear.

Exactly.

So I was wondering just who are these ‘paid lackeys’ employees that are bossing Morrissey around? Some on here actually believe Morrissey has ‘yes-men’ that influence and order him around supposedly.
Jesus Christ would you get a life. It was an expression that some people temper your worst impulses while some encourage them. You are such an apologist for Moz and a blind devotee that it's slightly sickening.

Jesus Christ would you get a life. It was an expression that some people temper your worst impulses while some encourage them. You are such an apologist for Moz and a blind devotee that it's slightly sickening.

‘Chillax’. There’s no reason to get so upset about it and be so rude in your post. You’re wrong, but that’s alright. Just drop it.

Btw, I can down vote your posts too.

Short excerpt from an upcoming podcast with Johnny Marr. Guy Pratt was briefly set to replace Andy on the 1986 US tour. He and Morrissey didn't get on though and Andy eventually got his visa.

"It's a romance when guys meet like that and fall in love with each other [...] and the love making is the music."

That romance quote was from Gary Kemp not Johnny!

Exactly.

Morrissey has ‘yes men’ surely not! I’m sure someone as humble and open to critical analysis would only surround himself with honest John’s. (In the same way he only employs very talented musicians and not the cheapest option.)

Morrissey has ‘yes men’ surely not! I’m sure someone as humble and open to critical analysis would only surround himself with honest John’s. (In the same way he only employs very talented musicians and not the cheapest option.)

I dont see any of 👉💂‍♂️👈 podcast romanceers going up to his tiny self and pulling off his wig FFS😑.
all the Skinny bots are 100 percent Le:frogface: 'yes' knobheads🤒

Exactly.

‘Chillax’. There’s no reason to get so upset about it and be so rude in your post. You’re wrong, but that’s alright. Just drop it.

Btw, I can down vote your posts too.
Good title for a Moz song: 'Let's bury the hatchet in each others head'. ;)

Skinny says you have to put on your size XXXXL pantaloons 🩳
and start walking to the cul de sac so you can get there in time to buy
a copy of the new SUCO 👉💂‍♂️👈 cd. Its getting "pressed" there 🦿
inside word that it will be even suckier than the comet cd🤬
🤒

Good title for a Moz song: 'Let's bury the hatchet in each others head'. ;)
There's somebody here who'll take a hatchet to your ear. :LOL:

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom