Roll Call: Atlanta

I'll be there too, but I'm mostly a lurker, so nobody knows me. Looking forward to it though. I've been to the best shows at the Variety.

If you don't mind not being near the stage, the balcony seats are definitely the best. With everyone standing, no one on the floor seats will be able to see a thing.

Andrew... this is Adam. Put down the bong. Step away from the bong. Step away from the crack pipe, too. You almost caused poor Lulu to keel over dead in her chair, and she works at a non-profit. Those hippies would compost her.

People do please note that the City of Atlanta has a special police district at Little 5 Points and anything that even remotely resembles loitering (they don't call it queuing) is usually met with APD's very special brand of Southern Charm. (Remember the 92 year-old woman they shot? Yeah, those guys.)

Please be respectful, respectable, and do not think about sprawling out with some big mess. You will not like the end result.

Also, while I'm at it... you are welcome to FEED the homeless with FOOD, but you are discouraged by everyone who lives in this area from giving them money.

Sadness. Sadness. :tears:

But I met a lot of cool people though!! :)

I know what the setlist is:

“Jose Cuervo”
“Margaritaville”
"Jack Daniels If You Please"
“One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer”
"Two Pints Of Lager and A Packet Of Crisps"
"Sick, Sobre, and Sorry"
"Pass The Courvoisier"
"One Mint Julep"
"I Cant Stand Up For Falling Down"
"Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)"
"Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee"
"Brass Monkey"
"Supersonic"
"Gin and Tonic Blues"

Encore:
"Our Frank"

I'm so sorry everyone. I know the feeling all too well, and it is awful. :tears:

Hopefully, he'll make a stop in the South in the Fall.

Guess ill be hanging at soul v an only you tattoo all day!

I'm still going to the mall with my mom if anyone wants to join me. :)

Back
Top Bottom