Royal Oak Tickets

sugarspun

Hi everyone! I have two General Admission tickets for Dec 18th at Royal Oak that I am starting the bidding at 100 dollars for (each, not just one a piece). My awesome boyfriend bought them for me because he knew how much it meant to me to see him (this will be my third time!!!) and then I won a pair off of Twitter, so I have no use for 4 tickets..... Anyway
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Morrissey-T...ts_all_in_one&hash=item19cba33095#ht_226wt_61

Please check it out or pass it on to someone you know who might need the tickets. I wanted to share it with other genuine Morrissey fans.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You wanted to "share" the tickets with "other genuine" Morrissey fans? LOL :lbf:

You're worse than a scalper I saw outside of Pomona selling tickets he won from the radio at $150 each!

Umm yeah, I did. What do you expect, for me to give them away, sweetheart? I'm selling tickets that we bought from the Royal Oak Music Theatre website, and I'm using the tickets I won off twitter to get in, since I have to pick them up at the theatre using my ID. Try some reading comprehension.

Umm yeah, I did. What do you expect, for me to give them away, sweetheart? I'm selling tickets that we bought from the Royal Oak Music Theatre website, and I'm using the tickets I won off twitter to get in, since I have to pick them up at the theatre using my ID. Try some reading comprehension.

Because "giving them away for free" would be a bad thing? of course, that would mean, it isnt about you trying to take advantage of someone else? why is it always someone has to get something from someone else for a price? why not just be nice, and say, "hey, I cant use these tickets...lets trade something for them, or if you're a die hard, and with these tough times, Ill be santa this year, and grant someone a nice holiday wish, here's 2 tickets to the show, enjoy?", You have no idea how many times ive sent folks things for FREE on my dime, not because i wanted something in return, but because i know how tough times are, or I just knew how much someone else might appreciate it, more than I would. Is it too much to ask of someone to actually be nice to another person? or, hey, how about just offering them for maybe half price, or face value?, or better yet, going to said venue, and giving them away to 2 people in line who might enjoy the show? what a concept, eh? you look like a great guy then, but hey, there's no money in that for you, so you cant do that, right? My guess is, if someone offered you free tix, with no strings attached, you'd jump @ the chance? course, you wouldnt even think of doing something like that on your end right? afterall, you cant make $$$ that way? and apparently, money is all you're interested in?

Wait, what im saying? all things that would require a person to be "nice", or have humanity?, which doesnt apply to some folks obviously. Always got to get the better end of the deal from someone else, right? and yet, are the first to bitch about it, when done to them? amazing how that works?

Last edited:
Because A, I didn't buy them in the first place, my boyfriend did. He spent a good amount on them, and I'm asking face value on them, when they are sold out and most people are asking 97 bucks a ticket at minimum. I don't really know why you make such a vast judgment implicating I'm inhuman but ffs, they're just concert tickets.

Because A, I didn't buy them in the first place, my boyfriend did. He spent a good amount on them, and I'm asking face value on them, when they are sold out and most people are asking 97 bucks a ticket at minimum. I don't really know why you make such a vast judgment implicating I'm inhuman but ffs, they're just concert tickets.

Doesnt matter who bought them, not the point(which you obviously missed). Guess what? about 3-4 yrs ago, I gave away Duran Duran tickets that were $115 face value tickets that I got for FREE, to someone in line, day of the show, that didnt have tickets, for FREE. Id won tickets from a radio station, and thought(I could sell them sure, but why? if it makes someone else's day great? cool), and gave them away. That person tracked me down @ the end of the show, and thanked me profusely....guess what part of the show(which was amazing BTW), I liked best? The part where they tracked me down and thanked me. I didnt do it for that reason, I did it(gave the tickets away), b/c i wanted to, and thats what a real fan would do, help out another fan. Just saying...cant always make it about $$$$. Think too: if said person had the $$$, dont you think theyd have bought a ticket(s) to the show? Maybe they had something come up that was more important(rent/car payment/etc), and a concert was the thing on their mind@ the time? Im sure, they wpork hard, as you, your bf do, and maybe were trying to do something to reward themselves for working their asses off?

Or, here's an idea......that wont cost you dime 1: Why not give away those tix you won from the radio station? you didnt pay for them, and there wouldnt be anyway you'd lose out on something, you didnt pay for in the first place? Wouldnt that make sense? that way, you can keep your "$97 tickets that your bf bought" and give someone else something YOU, or your BF didnt pay a penny for, to someone who could use them? There you go...pickin up what im throwin down? That makes sense, right? you have 2 sets of tickets, someone needs 1 0r 2, since you didnt buy 1 set anyways, consider those to be 'giveaways", you give them to someone else(be it in line, or whatever), you look like a million bucks, it hasnt cost you dime 1, since you didnt buy the radio station tickets anyways, right?

Sometimes I amaze myself with my geniusness

Ah well, I can dream cant I.

Last edited:
That's a cool story bro

Thanks "bro"(100% truthful story too)...too bad your story isn't either of those things, "bro". DD played the Joint In Vegas that night(after their RCM release), in case you didnt think my "cool story bro" tale wasnt truthful.

Just dont come here bitching one day if YOU find yourself needing a ticket, and someone wants to charge YOU for it, after they've gotten some for free. Why should they give a f*** about you, right? fend for yourself, its always about $$$ right? Thats what "genuine fans" do right?(and Im the "idiot"). Or, (and here's another idea), you could always give someone the "free radio station tix", and say something like" just buy me a beer, or a burger @ the venue or something, and we're cool"? no?

Last edited:
$100 a piece? damn it. they were 50 each through the box office. i'm too broke for 100 for one. >.< i'll just have to go to the venue and hope.

Biggoof009 and Ms Valerie are throwing down the slam ! How about it sugarspun, make a Merry Christmas for a fan?

Last edited:
Well I also have tickets for Royal Oak for sale. These are not general admission. These are Front Row Balcony. They are section Center E, Row A and seats 16-17. I bought them because I wanted to take my girlfriend for her Christmas gift. Oh wait, did I say girlfriend? Uh, I mean ex girlfriend now. I am quite certain I was raped when I paid $206 per for these (plus the freaking fees). But love is blind right? And dumb as hell to apparently. But if anyone is interested, these are instant download so I only need send you the link. Payment? Hell I don't know, have to figure that out. Western Union, Paypal, something would work. Make an offer, I want to recoup what I can.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom