Russell does it again

shoey

Apologies if this is of no interest, but Russell Brand managed to get the Smiths on BBC1 late last night when he came on to present his chunk of Comic Relief to 'Sweet and Tender Hooligan' - good lad!

People may think of Russell Brand what they like (i personally find him extremely unfunny)..but he has an exquisite taste in music ;) .

In the current edition of Word Mag, Russel Brand has made a drawing representing both Morrisseys: his cat, and our star.:o (He is as gifted as me, so, i am afraid I was not able to recognize Steven Patrick,:) but there was his name below the drawing, ah ah ah) :D
In the same issue, they say Morrissey s' clothes in the 80ies were in (We can see the unavoidable pink shirt if I remember correctly...:rolleyes:)

I saw it too. I was plesently surprised to hear the smiths as his walk on music. So great :)
Russell I salute you ! :):)

I didn't see it, though I thought I heard him come onstage at the Brits to 'Sister I'm a poet'- one of my favourites. Did my ears deceive me??? :confused:

I didn't see it, though I thought I heard him come onstage at the Brits to 'Sister I'm a poet'- one of my favourites. Did my ears deceive me??? :confused:

He did indeed. It was the rockabilly-style BID version though, not the Stephen Street studio one, which IMO is the best! Still, nice to hear Moz on prime-time TV!

Back
Top Bottom