S & G 6th November - The Scouse Prelude

mbb321

Deano
Hello all,

After a 3 month gap the forlorn figure of Deano will be returning to the land of prossies. Then follows the Liverpool gig the night after if Moz makes it. Hope to see some new faces, say hello if you clock me in there.

Yes the liver will be hammered next weekend!
Deano are you going to the Burnley game before heading off down the East Lancs?
oh, and Deano....no 'Quo dancing' this time...you know what I mean:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I'll be at the S&G and Liverpool gig :) Are you guys doing Quarry night after show too?

Hope to see some new faces, say hello if you clock me in there.

If you are planning to politely clock Dean, please do it outside the Star and Garter, thanks.

No tall ginger this month I am afraid. Saving up for my pokerfest in Las Vegas over new year. x

I'd be there, but not a clue where to park (yes id have to drive got nowhere round there to stay!) so a sober trip wouldnt be half as good!

I'd be there, but not a clue where to park (yes id have to drive got nowhere round there to stay!) so a sober trip wouldnt be half as good!

The S'n'G has its own car park:cool::guitar:
See you there

Jukebox Jury

T'was a good night, plenty of new faces - and a welcome introduction to our banned friend PT who was an S'n'G virgin:thumb::guitar:
Talking of virgins..... where was Deano?:eek:
And special thanks to Darren for the brilliant 'Smiths at the Hacienda' DVD he gave me at the end:cool::bow:
Good to see Reggie Kray once more - and will do so again tonight in Liverpuddle

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom