Morrissey Central "Sainsbury's" (May 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
The animals may not be “ getting processed” at the slaughterhouse but they are still being killed. This is good news only for those who hate meat eaters but don’t mind animals dying.

The animals may not be “ getting processed” at the slaughterhouse but they are still being killed. This is good news only for those who hate meat eaters but don’t mind animals dying.
Now people are ordering wild meat. Someone told me the other day, he'd ordered 'venison'. So more animals are being killed than before covid-19.

"Something Good Out Of Covid-1984."

@ Morrissey/nephew They've sold out. That's why the shelves are empty. As for "1984"; what exactly do you mean? If you have something to say about the lockdown, just say it.

I think it's mostly Sam too. I just can't see Morrissey surfing on the internet looking for things to post. I mean, we are talking about someone who had iPod that was just sitting in his house because he couldn't be bothered by it.

That’s bullshit, all meat and dairy is available on the refrigerated aisles, it’s just been pre packed to minimise interaction minimise employees and shoppers.

Last edited:
I think it's the opposite. when this whole covid thing started we were out of every kind of chicken for days because people were buying it by the cartful

That’s bullshit, all meat and dairy is available on the refrigerated aisles, it’s just been pre packed to minimise interaction minimise employees and shoppers.
surface you sound like alan partridge--theyv rebadged it ya fool.

Rebadged what?
you have obviously never seen alan partridge.his p.a lynn tells alan he will need to downsize his car to a mini metro,alan objects by saying im not driving a mini metro,lynn points out that its now called a rover metro and alan says THEYV REBADGE IT YA FOOL.

Correct, however it may differ regionally.
Some stores have closed these fresh counters to redeploy staff for other more important tasks.
Some stores have closed them for the reasons you mention.
Against the grain, Morrison's however, still have a fresh meat & fish counter, & their bakery counter is also running.
So to say it's a 'sign of the times', is not at all accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

In the video there is no meat or dairy. I wasn't making a customer services announcement.

My local Sainsbury's hasn't shut any counters.

I think it's mostly Sam too. I just can't see Morrissey surfing on the internet looking for things to post. I mean, we are talking about someone who had iPod that was just sitting in his house because he couldn't be bothered by it.

Yeah, I can't see it either.

He's probably doesn't even look at the posts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom