Saint Laurent Smiths shirt

David T better put THIS on the front page as a news story:

full

https://www.farfetch.com/ar/shoppin...print-t-shirt-item-14112389.aspx?storeid=9462

YSL is owned by Kering: https://www.kering.com/en/

The company which also owns GUCCI saw net revenue of €13.665 billion in 2018. So I don't know what the f*** that lady at Spillers was doing but whatever it was, it def did not put the spotlight on her as having good business acumen.

Black shirt available at Saint Laurent site:

THE SMITH T-SHIRT - Saint Laurent
$420
ROUND NECK, SHORT SLEEVE JERSEY T-SHIRT.
100% COTTON
MICRO-RIBBED COLLAR
SHORTER RAW-EDGE HEM AT BACK
STYLE ID 588103YBHI21095

Last edited by a moderator:
David T better put THIS on the front page as a news story:

View attachment 50433

https://www.farfetch.com/ar/shoppin...print-t-shirt-item-14112389.aspx?storeid=9462

YSL is owned by Kering: https://www.kering.com/en/

The company which also owns GUCCI saw net revenue of €13.665 billion in 2018. So I don't know what the f*** that lady at Spillers was doing but whatever it was, it def did not put the spotlight on her as having good business acumen.

How does a cotton T shirt cost over $500 bucks? Is it made from spun gold?

$518 ???

Pretty sure you could buy the complete discography of The Smiths and Morrissey for $518. ON VINYL!!! INCLUDING REMASTERS!!! :)

Still, cool f***ing T-shirt!

Oh, I remember posting about this in another thread. If I'm not wrong. Who knows. :confused:

Same shirt, same cut, same material - likely made in the same sweat-shop - $6.99 USD, shipping incl. available on a certain Chinese website.

Although some of the folks around here would probably shell out 500X the amount, rather than buy direct from the “sub-species”.

The smiths shop @ thesmithscat
have equally good shirts for far fewer of your hard earned pennies.

Its clearly aimed at the same fashionistas who wear Ramones/Sex Pistols T Shirts and couldn't recognise one of their tunes if it came on their car radio.

Same shirt, same cut, same material - likely made in the same sweat-shop - $6.99 USD, shipping incl. available on a certain Chinese website.

Although some of the folks around here would probably shell out 500X the amount, rather than buy direct from the “sub-species”.
If it came from China it would possibly have been some poor creature s skin.
They're not famous for their human or animal rights.
Even the original Bodies exhibition was made up of corpses from prisoners who did not have a say in their body being put on display for money after their death. Many people are in prison for speaking up against theChinese government. But that's OK with everyone as long as they're profiting from trading with them. We darent call anyone out on their actions, it might not be good for business. Peoole who can hit an animals head and skin them alive while they're still stunned are not a subspecies, they're not human and its not just acceptable business in China unfortunately.

Oh, good. This now has it's own dedicated thread.

The main point that I was trying to make is that the woman from Spiller is an idiot.

I bet this shirt will sell out.
The shirt will sell out because of who makes it, not because of who’s on it. There were kids lining up a few years ago to buy that Supreme shirt with Morrissey on it who’d certainly never heard a note of his music.

$420 USD hmm but only 295 euros on the European versions of their site, which converts to about $331 USD and 255 GBP which is about the same.

Let's say for $518 it came with a blow-job... That would be a $500 blow-job with your $18 shirt. Sounds a little better but that offer is not available (yet).

Smiths fans are gullible enough to purchase this t-shirt. They still believe that Johnny Marr was as important to the band as Morrissey. :lbf::lbf::lbf: They will fall for anything.

Cool. I like fashion and ysl so I’m stoked. Really though, with all of the collectors here who pay for some Asian pressing of a song they already in a billion formats on a format that probably doesn’t even play yet can’t understand people’s reaction to an item that’s probably gonna be somewhat limited/exclusive as to price. Cmon

If it came from China it would possibly have been some poor creature s skin.
They're not famous for their human or animal rights.
Even the original Bodies exhibition was made up of corpses from prisoners who did not have a say in their body being put on display for money after their death. Many people are in prison for speaking up against theChinese government. But that's OK with everyone as long as they're profiting from trading with them. We darent call anyone out on their actions, it might not be good for business. Peoole who can hit an animals head and skin them alive while they're still stunned are not a subspecies, they're not human and its not just acceptable business in China unfortunately.
Wow bud. Check your f***ing labels. ALL sweatshops in China, Bangladesh or India. Where do you think boutique clothiers make their shitty, over-prices wares? Stoke-on-Trent?

Your post just made the daily top-5 most ignorant posts in Poland.

f***in’ twat.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom