Salford Star review by Ian Leslie - IANADOAC 4/5

Ian sends the link:

DOES SALFORD REALLY NEED MORRISSEY UNCHAINED? - Salford Star
By Ian Leslie

LOCKDOWN WITH MORRISSEY?

As isolation becomes the norm, do we need Morrissey, his horrid views and his new album, I am not a Dog on a Chain? Ian Lesley decides that maybe we do as the ancient crooner takes a chance and continues his move away from guitars. Maybe he should take a chance and try and swim back across the Atlantic. Whatevs.

Could they actually study his horrendous views if they're going to review them? And maybe put them in them in some kind of context other than press hysteria?

But, other than that, nice review of the album & baby steps.

Objectively he does now hold horrid views. When you’re down in the muck with scum like Farage and Britain First you don’t get a pass

Objectively he does now hold horrid views. When you’re down in the muck with scum like Farage and Britain First you don’t get a pass

That's not objective, that's subjective. Have you seen the rest of British politics? Everything is mixed in with everyone. There hasn't been a clear line since at least 2013.

Also he's never mentioned Britain First & he didn't vote in the EU referendum & didn't support UKIP.

You dont get a pass either, it's For Britain, I dont personally follow them but you should get your facts right before you criticise and yes they're completely different.

I reckon so the California Son is supposed to dive into the Pacific, swim south from Moz Angeles through the Panama Canal, north through the Caribbean and then swim the entire Atlantic to Brittin. What a f***ing stupid c*** tit twat draft wacker foreigner inn n nn nnn nn nnn nn nn n n it.

The worst bit is "ancient crooner". Morrissey is no spring chicken, but that's a bit much (although it gave me a chuckle).

13AE4400-2EB2-4E99-B4A7-645A64F80F5B.gif

Hardly ancient though he looks a decade older than 60.
Suprising since he's vegan and has a relatively worry free life.

Hardly ancient though he looks a decade older than 60.
Suprising since he's vegan and has a relatively worry free life.
get a photo of yourself on here and give us all a laugh.brighten up our Saturday night.

The review likes Moz, the editor not so much!
Covering themselves in case of attack by the moral outrage brigade. That last line by the editor was superfluous and downright insipid. The review itself was ok though. It sounds like the reviewer actually listened to the album.

just finished watching IN WHICH WE SERVE and at the end the stiff upper lipped noel coward
shakes the hands of 24 of his sailors one by one.social distancing obviously wasn't a thing in those days.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom