San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium (Oct. 3, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Panic / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Suedehead / Satan Rejected My Soul / Home Is A Question Mark / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely/ Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:

FIN.jpg

San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium (Oct. 3, 2019)

Capture d’écran 2019-10-04 à 17.46.27 copie.jpg

From FaceBook : Victor Ramirez

Average to slightly below average audience recording (7,5)
Fichier audio MP3 / 320 kbit/s
Link: https://we.tl/t-6NNCFATCbQ
Best Regards,
PIVI16

Last edited:
I hope they all enjoyed "Munich Air Disaster 1958" for the 73rd time.

51372_FB_IMG_15701343672971.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed watching Moz, the first time I have seen him. Just a great show with Interpol opening.
I was hoping someone could help me with one of the intermission songs. It was a black and white video with a mop haired guy in a car and he drives to a place and approaches the door. In the song he’s saying, come to me. Help?

Ah you see VCS that's where it all went wrong...over in the 'states', cowboys would never admit to wearing a 'waistcoat'...and they would have no use for buttons either.

The only cowboys I've seen here in UK are double glazing salesmen...who mostly wore suits, some 2 piece, some 3-piece, the latter with waistcoat. Just saying, amigo.

:rolleyes:

cowboys were wearing vests long before those silly Dr Frankenstein type of dudes took up
the 'waistcoat'. WTF?? Waistcoat???:lbf:
FFS cowboys wear cowboy hats not those silly round bowler hats peeps in the UK wear when carrying the umbrella. Cowboys dont put their gloves inside their hats when they are about to have crackers.:straightface:

not that it matters, now in the Uk you have to wear the hat over the babushka.:lbf:

Morrissey-7.jpg

REVIEW: Morrissey celebrates fragility at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium

By David Gill.

Excerpt:

"SAN FRANCISCO — Morrissey wasted no time Thursday night at The Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. The iconoclastic frontman took the stage and asked “How are things on the West Coast?” before immediately launching into The Smiths’ classic “Panic.” The crowd went wild, singing along as Morrissey, now gray-haired and looking dapper in white shirt and blue vest, paced the stage, occasionally shaking hands with fans.

The concert marked Morrissey’s first performance following an incident in Portland on Monday during which the singer had an audience member removed after he unfurled a sign denouncing the singer’s right-wing views on immigration. He subsequently canceled Tuesday;s Seattle show.

In San Francisco the 60-yeat-old showed no obvious ill-effects. For nearly two hours Morrissey turned in a spirited performance that culled material from the his solo albums, and several covers from this year’s California Son. Far from an aging rocker desperately trying to recapture the passion of his youthful performances, Steven Patrick Morrissey has actually improved. His voice has deepened and grown stronger with age."

Includes a gallery of Morrissey / Interpol (19 images) by Joaquin Cabello.

http://www.riffmagazine.com/reviews/morrissey-20191003/

Regards,
FWD.

Outrageously excellent review!

"The crowd went wild"!!

...only one problem with this...it's a 'waistcoat' not a feckin' vest...but I'll forgive him (David Gill) on this occasion.

Well done Moz! Great performance!

Tour marches on. Thanks FWD.

Outrageously excellent review!

"The crowd went wild"!!

...only one problem with this...it's a 'waistcoat' not a feckin' vest...but I'll forgive him (David Gill) on this occasion.

Well done Moz! Great performance!

Tour marches on. Thanks FWD.

Yep, it marched straight past Seattle!

No one is here.
Looks like the LGBTQ community DROPPED Morrissey for attacking our actual minority allies, the Muslims of the West.
Bigoted old white men don't speak for the LGBTQ community.
Sure.:rolleyes:

So what’s your point?

The point is that he disappointed ticketholders and fans without any kind of explanation or apology. I mean for most fans, "I was having a depressive episode" would be fine, they would understand and wish him well. Instead, adding insult to injury, he posts about some old celebrity-related fashion accessories.

The crowd went WILD

"Morrissey ripped off his white T-shirt, revealing a pale but not entirely pudding-like torso."

mmmmm, pudding.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom