Santa Ana, CA - The Observatory (May 8, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Hand In Glove / Ganglord / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / That's How People Grow Up / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Life Is A Pigsty / The Bullfighter Dies / I Have Forgiven Jesus / Yes, I Am Blind / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / Trouble Loves Me / First Of The Gang To Die / I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday / The National Front Disco // Asleep / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by !Viva Hate!

Last edited:
Hand in Glove
Ganglord
The Youngest Was the Most Loved
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Speedway
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
That's How People Grow Up
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet
Life Is a Pigsty
The Bullfighter Dies
I Have Forgiven Jesus
Yes, I Am Blind
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Meat Is Murder
Trouble Loves Me
First of the Gang to Die
I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
National Front Disco

Asleep
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

Sad that he didn't pepper in a single different song... Just re-arranged the running order. Wonder which city will be the lucky ones to get "Kick The Bride Down the Aisle"?

Really good show. That place was definitely packed. Highlights for me were Life is a Pigsty, Trouble Loves Me, and Asleep. I don't really love the new songs but good to hear them in person. They sound better live than on youtube.

I hope the encore selection isn't a thinly veiled omen.

Sad that he didn't pepper in a single different song... Just re-arranged the running order.

What? He played the same setlist two nights in a row? That's SO GODDDAMN lazy.
It's almost like he expects 98% of the audience at each show (you know, normal non-obsessive types) to only go to one gig per tour, not follow him round the country attending every one.
He's so whacky.

Hand in Glove
Ganglord
The Youngest Was the Most Loved
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Speedway
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
That's How People Grow Up
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet
Life Is a Pigsty
The Bullfighter Dies
I Have Forgiven Jesus
Yes, I Am Blind
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Meat Is Murder
Trouble Loves Me
First of the Gang to Die
I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
National Front Disco

Asleep
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

Was the bar full between World Peace and I Have Forgiven Jesus? talk about taking the pace out of a show.

What? He played the same setlist two nights in a row? That's SO GODDDAMN lazy.
It's almost like he expects 98% of the audience at each show (you know, normal non-obsessive types) to only go to one gig per tour, not follow him round the country attending every one.
He's so whacky.

Your response is cute, but listen clown, he has THIRTY years of material! The Stones play the same setlist every night because they're all ninety. Play one f***ing different song from your multi-decade career. And I don't follow him around like a lifeless asshole. And what's really embarrassing here isn't my comment but rather your "defend him til the death" attitude.

Ok, so you believe that this person hasn't a life because he/she goes to all the shows? Maybe that IS her life, ever think of that? It is precisely the person who "lives their dream" that "has a life" or would you again, protest? Maybe he/she is a photographer, maybe she is writing a book. "Cute"? "Clown"? Har, Har. Quite a wordsmith you are! Fact is, you might benefit from a few extra Morrissey shows yourself, and if your "LIFE", magnificent as it is, prevents it, well at least study the lyrics, man. Back a second to your witty response: "The Stones play the same setlist because they're all ninety." AGREED, so what's Morrissey's excuse? You think because someone has 30+ years of material, that excuses them from a variation to the setlist? Halfwit. It's exactly the opposite. Last, how is publicly blasting a prolific artist for being "GODDAMN LAZY" a "defend him 'til death attitude"? Exactly, it's not. f***ing cretin. Get a real job, be a groupie.

internetmacro.jpg

Ok, so you believe that this person hasn't a life because he/she goes to all the shows? Maybe that IS her life, ever think of that? It is precisely the person who "lives their dream" that "has a life" or would you again, protest? Maybe he/she is a photographer, maybe she is writing a book. "Cute"? "Clown"? Har, Har. Quite a wordsmith you are! Fact is, you might benefit from a few extra Morrissey shows yourself, and if your "LIFE", magnificent as it is, prevents it, well at least study the lyrics, man. Back a second to your witty response: "The Stones play the same setlist because they're all ninety." AGREED, so what's Morrissey's excuse? You think because someone has 30+ years of material, that excuses them from a variation to the setlist? Halfwit. It's exactly the opposite. Last, how is publicly blasting a prolific artist for being "GODDAMN LAZY" a "defend him 'til death attitude"? Exactly, it's not. f***ing cretin. Get a real job, be a groupie.

I went to see Ken Dodd couple of years ago, and I liked it so much I decided to go and see him again the next night. Total waste of money. The f***er was telling all the same jokes. :(

"World Peace is None of Your Business" I like it. I'm hitting the merchandise stand the next time. Mum's gonna love her shirt as late as it may arrive. Cheers babe, see you soon.

back to form it looks like,fantastic,looking sharp also...........long live the moz.........lets hope the royals don't spawn another monster.grrrrrrr

I went to see Ken Dodd couple of years ago, and I liked it so much I decided to go and see him again the next night. Total waste of money. The f***er was telling all the same jokes. :(

Haha that is funny.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom