Morrissey Central Sara Cunial, Italia (May 18, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
What does this have to do with music? Why is he posting this? Is he really going for the conspiracy-theory audience? I would think they'd listen more to metal or something.
Is this site just about music or is this site about Morrisey's whole persona? Or both?

The speech was like Game of Thrones.. it started out well but by the time it was over the last part of it destroyed everything good about it.

This article should be mandatory reading material for everyone. Those conspiracy nutcases have started a new religion. Arguments or logical reasoning don’t matter anymore. They only see an apocalyptic outcome to their crazy beliefs.

“ QAnon carries on a tradition of apocalyptic thinking that has spanned thousands of years. It offers a polemic to empower those who feel adrift. In his classic 1957 book, The Pursuit of the Millennium, the historian Norman Cohn examined the emergence of apocalyptic thinking over many centuries. He found one common condition: This way of thinking consistently emerged in regions where rapid social and economic change was taking place—and at periods of time when displays of spectacular wealth were highly visible but unavailable to most people.”

The internet has turned Morrissey into an apocalyptic cult member. The copious amounts of yesmen and alcohol around him probably haven’t helped either.

Maybe at his next tour he will sell tinfoil at the merchandise stand?

This article should be mandatory reading material for everyone. Those conspiracy nutcases have started a new religion. Arguments or logical reasoning don’t matter anymore. They only see an apocalyptic outcome to their crazy beliefs.

“ QAnon carries on a tradition of apocalyptic thinking that has spanned thousands of years. It offers a polemic to empower those who feel adrift. In his classic 1957 book, The Pursuit of the Millennium, the historian Norman Cohn examined the emergence of apocalyptic thinking over many centuries. He found one common condition: This way of thinking consistently emerged in regions where rapid social and economic change was taking place—and at periods of time when displays of spectacular wealth were highly visible but unavailable to most people.”

The internet has turned Morrissey into an apocalyptic cult member. The copious amounts of yesmen and alcohol around him probably haven’t helped either.

I am working on a long piece for the Atlantic. It's about Eric Clapton.

Morrissey's main intention in sharing this video is to hock more right-wing boomer talking points about the virus being a hoax and Bill Gates being some Luciferian agent of the New World Order who's out to wipe out the population with his evil vaccine or whatever. The internet is the worst thing that ever happened to Morrissey, it made him deeply boring. Perhaps the ultimate sin for an artist.
The internet has made us ALL deeply boring! Think of the time everybody spends on it (including me) when we could be doing more positive things with our time and lives, it feels like it's controlling us in some way.

I've said this many times but the internet is the worst thing that ever happened to Morrissey. It's crushing to watch someone like him get duped by partisan bullshit. Morrissey is now the classic paranoid boomer who considers themselves a 'critical thinker' while essentially consuming Fox News-level disinformation.

The internet has made us ALL deeply boring! Think of the time everybody spends on it (including me) when we could be doing more positive things with our time and lives, it feels like it's controlling us in some way.

Speak for yourself. I am so interesting I could cum thinking about how interesting my mind is.

On mainstream media all we are told is that the government tell the truth and that the government have the people's interests at heart. That's the real conspiracy theory.

Looks like he's been at the hydroxychloroquine as well.

On mainstream media all we are told is that the government tell the truth and that the government have the people's interests at heart. That's the real conspiracy theory.

E4639C5D-9752-45AA-B5C8-6FC4C0287189.jpeg

It sounds like you’ve taken the red pill as well, gashonthenail.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom