Morrissey Central Sara Cunial, Italia (May 18, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Karen, stop with the mental gymnastics here. This had nothing to do with "house budgets" of news stations. You keep using that phrase "conspiracy theory" with implied negativity which is intellectually dishonest with all the information available to us. The "news" has exactly the budget they need to push their agenda

They literally have a house style - they have to read it, learn it & sneak transgressions past the editors.

Maybe American news is rolling in cash, but UK budgets are pitiful & they're relying on comment, controversy & keywords.

Anything that sounds like a 1970s bestseller is a conspiracy theory. That is natural law.

On the News point though - yesterday & today there's been yet another fight between the Scottish government & the BBC about their news agenda. It's not unusual to feel unrepresented or misrepresented by the media.
20200519_125423.jpg

Thank god we have Nerak on the forums to always chime in to tell us exactly what Morrissey is thinking. It's deeply appreciated.

haha someone needs to translate!

Anyways she "speaks" well and I appreciate the commentary and contribution. However I don't have to listen, or believe, her or anyone here. Isn't that the beauty of it?

Aw great - now he's promoting bat-shit crazy conspiracy theorists, claiming Bill Gates and the illuminati are trying to murder people by vaccinating them...

If ever it looks like his reputation may at least be stable for a while, he sabotages it again...

What has happened to the man that once sang, "Edward see those alluring lights"? He's grade A puddled.
I was skeptical because Morrissey is such a great artist, his new record is fantastic, and I think Marr's work especially his recent solo records are at best poor, Marr can't sing, and his guitar sound is very dated at this point I think Jessie is a much better progressive guitar player that Marr. It is sad to see on the one hand Marr releasing sub-par work and Morrissey ending up a whacko conspiracy theorist on the fringe's of adoring Farage who campaigned for Roy Moore. Adoring Roy Moore pretty much sums up all you need to know about Morrissey. But I must say Morrissey's new record is fantastic so write him off as a decent person, but buy his record because it his best work since the Smiths.

Presented without comment or even a song title - some fair points about poverty, capitalism & authority, plus some overwrought accusations flung at Bill Gates.

Trying to know more about Sara Cunial, I found this.

“While Cunial’s tirade might sound unprecedented, it’s not particularly shocking coming from a fierce anti-vax activist who was expelled from the 5-Star Movement party last year over her dissenting views.”

Thank god we have Nerak on the forums to always chime in to tell us exactly what Morrissey is thinking. It's deeply appreciated.
She understands Morrissey, you don't.

It's that simple.

The Morrissey of 1983 would express the same opinions as the current Morrissey if he was faced back then with the engineered changes that have occurred in the UK and Ireland.

The globalists are running amok changing the world as we know it - for what? A flu virus that is no different to any other flu virus (the vast majority recover, a minority die - just like any other flu).

In a real killer pandemic Britain (and elsewhere) would have closed its borders. It closed everything apart from its borders. It kept the flow of replacement migration coming - and didn't even test them for the virus as they entered. Even supposedly right-wing papers like the Daily Mail hailed these cheap-labour replacements as 'The Heroes that are sacrificing all to work in our fields to feed us.'

You couldn't make this up.

There is no "killer pandemic". So on that score the whole thing is indeed a hoax.

And this hoax is perpetrated by the most powerful people on earth - those who effectively run the world. Bill Gates is undoubtedly among this list.

I'm proud to know that Morrissey is among the very wise people who know these things.

Last edited:
Trying to know more about Sara Cunial, I found this.

“While Cunial’s tirade might sound unprecedented, it’s not particularly shocking coming from a fierce anti-vax activist who was expelled from the 5-Star Movement party last year over her dissenting views.”

Yeah, she's quite deep into the storyline.

We all construct a narrative that explains the world - some people just have a more 'out there' narrative. To say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's that simple.

The Morrissey of 1983 would express the same opinions as the current Morrissey if he was faced back then with the engineered changes that have occurred in the UK and Ireland.

The globalists are running amok changing the world as we know it - for what? A flu virus that is no different to any other flu virus (the vast majority recover, a minority die - just like any other flu).

In a real killer pandemic Britain (and elsewhere) would have closed its borders. It closed everything apart from its borders. It kept the flow of replacement migration coming - and didn't even test them for the virus as they entered. Even supposedly right-wing papers like the Daily Mail hailed these cheap-labour replacements as 'The Heroes that are sacrificing all to work in our fields to feed us.'

There is no "killer pandemic". So on that score the whole thing is indeed a hoax.
]
So, 35,000 dead British people is a “hoax?“ I do t know about you, but I wold hate to be an old or vulnerable person related to the likes of you.

]
So, 35,000 dead British people is a “hoax?“ I do t know about you, but I wold hate to be an old or vulnerable person related to the likes of you.
28,000 Brits died of the flu virus in the winter of 2014/15. Most of these people were elderly or sick - just like the people dying now.

The government nor the media gave a toss. There was no lockdown, no face masks, no closed shops, no headlines, nothing.

Switch off your emotions for one minute and look at this realistically - because sensational headlines are written with emotional - and thus gullible - people like you in mind.

We are all being conned here. The globalists are remaking our world in their image and using all this sensational and scare-mongering 'killer pandemic' nonsense as the reason.

Someone from New Order getting flack for moaning about lockdown & insulting the Welsh. (Also funny watching Music Twitter get misty eyed about Joy Division, without worrying about the name at all).

Why would anyone be worried today about the name of a band that ceased to exist 40 years ago?

Lol I know, 90% of the time she's well off.
But yet she speaks with such confidence.
Tragic Mary
Unlike your Penny Dreadful reactionary snippets to anything posted on this site, to which you still cling....

Aw great - now he's promoting bat-shit crazy conspiracy theorists, claiming Bill Gates and the illuminati are trying to murder people by vaccinating them...

If ever it looks like his reputation may at least be stable for a while, he sabotages it again...
The term "conspiracy theorist" was coined by the CIA to close down any discourse on topics they wanted to control. See "Out of Shadows" which features a CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp. It's a handy phrase used by people who think they know what "normal" is.
The Irish Medical Organisation is recommending mandatory vaccines for every Irish person. I know where they can stick their vaccine.
See Bill Gates TEDX talks for yourself. He's a computer Geek pushing vaccines and population control. His dear old dad was a Eugenicist.
Professor Dr Dolores Cahill who has worked in molecular genetics and Immunology in Ireland and at the Max Planck Institute in Germany supports a lot of what that Italian speaker just said. Have a look at her interviews . Unlike Bill Gates, she's actually qualified in the field she speaks about.
As a vegan I won't be taking any vaccines which incorporate Dog, monkey or fetal tissue, which means I won't be taking any vaccines.
The Irish medical organisation want to start bringing in mandatory vaccines for Irish citizens. I know where they can shove their vaccines.
At least Morrissey knows what personal sovereignty means

I was skeptical because Morrissey is such a great artist, his new record is fantastic, and I think Marr's work especially his recent solo records are at best poor, Marr can't sing, and his guitar sound is very dated at this point I think Jessie is a much better progressive guitar player that Marr. It is sad to see on the one hand Marr releasing sub-par work and Morrissey ending up a whacko conspiracy theorist on the fringe's of adoring Farage who campaigned for Roy Moore. Adoring Roy Moore pretty much sums up all you need to know about Morrissey. But I must say Morrissey's new record is fantastic so write him off as a decent person, but buy his record because it his best work since the Smiths.
Write him off as a decent person?
No, my dear, never!
I guess Morrissey is very upset with the whole pandemic situation. His shows were cancelled, and like most of us, he can't go anywhere or do anything except wait. Therefore, he's been trying to find explanations for the whole thing, culprits... And, sometimes, like most people, he embarks on some of those conspiracy theories running around the globe at the moment.

The term "conspiracy theorist" was coined by the CIA to close down any discourse on topics they wanted to control. See "Out of Shadows" which features a CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp. It's a handy phrase used by people who think they know what "normal" is.
The Irish Medical Organisation is recommending mandatory vaccines for every Irish person. I know where they can stick their vaccine.
See Bill Gates TEDX talks for yourself. He's a computer Geek pushing vaccines and population control. His dear old dad was a Eugenicist.
Professor Dr Dolores Cahill who has worked in molecular genetics and Immunology in Ireland and at the Max Planck Institute in Germany supports a lot of what that Italian speaker just said. Have a look at her interviews . Unlike Bill Gates, she's actually qualified in the field she speaks about.
As a vegan I won't be taking any vaccines which incorporate Dog, monkey or fetal tissue, which means I won't be taking any vaccines.
The Irish medical organisation want to start bringing in mandatory vaccines for Irish citizens. I know where they can shove their vaccines.
At least Morrissey knows what personal sovereignty means

That's a fair point - smear tactics & bad policies do exist.

And slightly batshit - vaccines do have side-effects, won't work forever & do make a lot of people very rich - but they're still less awful than the diseases they keep at bay. Smallpox & tuberculosis & syphilis making a comeback will not be fun.

It's that simple.

And this hoax is perpetrated by the most powerful people on earth - those who effectively run the world. Bill Gates is undoubtedly among this list.

I'm proud to know that Morrissey is among the very wise people who know these things.
Indeed. Morrissey has always been basically a little-Englander and in some ways deeply conservative/nostalgic at heart, even in the ‘80s when he was criticizing Thatcher all the time. Read or listen to old interviews, and his nostalgia for the England of the 50s & 60s shines through - of kitchen-sink dramas, a Taste of Honey, the working man and small communities vs. the “new-men” of Thatcher-era hyper-capitalism, financial speculation, consumerism, etc. I don’t think Morrissey has changed so much as the culture around him has changed (for the worse), a new conformism of PC/SJW agendas and threats to freedom of speech has replaced the old-Left he once thought he was part of (Obsessions with race and “gender” have replaced former class-based economic concerns, since everyone is now basically capitalist and consumerist).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom