Morrissey Central Sara Cunial, Italia (May 18, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
]
So, 35,000 dead British people is a “hoax?“ I do t know about you, but I wold hate to be an old or vulnerable person related to the likes of you.
As many people die of flu each year. In the US nearly 10,000 people die every day of many things, but we don’t shut the world down each time someone sneezes or because some people may be more at risk from some diseases or viruses than others. The most at risk should take personal precautions, but not demand the entire world stop or that we all indefinitely go around looking like bank robbers.

Quarantine is what one does to sick people to help prevent risks to others. When you purport to “quarantine” an entire population and shut down all social and economic activity, and force people to wear masks outdoors, the proper term for it is tyranny.

Why would anyone be worried today about the name of a band that ceased to exist 40 years ago?
Because that’s how the PC/SJW cancel-culture mindset generally works. Witness all the anti-Morrissey people now who claim they can no longer even listen to the Smiths without feeling dirty because of something Morrissey said or did circa 2016-2020 has caused them to reach for their smelling salts.

The term "conspiracy theorist" was coined by the CIA to close down any discourse on topics they wanted to control. See "Out of Shadows" which features a CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp. It's a handy phrase used by people who think they know what "normal" is.
The Irish Medical Organisation is recommending mandatory vaccines for every Irish person. I know where they can stick their vaccine.
See Bill Gates TEDX talks for yourself. He's a computer Geek pushing vaccines and population control. His dear old dad was a Eugenicist.
Professor Dr Dolores Cahill who has worked in molecular genetics and Immunology in Ireland and at the Max Planck Institute in Germany supports a lot of what that Italian speaker just said. Have a look at her interviews . Unlike Bill Gates, she's actually qualified in the field she speaks about.
As a vegan I won't be taking any vaccines which incorporate Dog, monkey or fetal tissue, which means I won't be taking any vaccines.
The Irish medical organisation want to start bringing in mandatory vaccines for Irish citizens. I know where they can shove their vaccines.
At least Morrissey knows what personal sovereignty means
Irish hare you are a complete Egit.. Bet you'd love to go back to the olden days where women had no choice but to have a zillion children. Supporting access to contraceptive choices and access to contraception is not same as Eugenics.

as we didnt know that Melvis is a conspiracy theories victims.

Put on your tin foil hat and start watching youtube

That's a fair point - smear tactics & bad policies do exist.

And slightly batshit - vaccines do have side-effects, won't work forever & do make a lot of people very rich - but they're still less awful than the diseases they keep at bay. Smallpox & tuberculosis & syphilis making a comeback will not be fun.
Right. Not fun at all. In my country measles reappeared last year. And without vaccines many children would have died.

She understands Morrissey, you don't.

It's that simple.

The Morrissey of 1983 would express the same opinions as the current Morrissey if he was faced back then with the engineered changes that have occurred in the UK and Ireland.

The globalists are running amok changing the world as we know it - for what? A flu virus that is no different to any other flu virus (the vast majority recover, a minority die - just like any other flu).

In a real killer pandemic Britain (and elsewhere) would have closed its borders. It closed everything apart from its borders. It kept the flow of replacement migration coming - and didn't even test them for the virus as they entered. Even supposedly right-wing papers like the Daily Mail hailed these cheap-labour replacements as 'The Heroes that are sacrificing all to work in our fields to feed us.'

You couldn't make this up.

There is no "killer pandemic". So on that score the whole thing is indeed a hoax.

And this hoax is perpetrated by the most powerful people on earth - those who effectively run the world. Bill Gates is undoubtedly among this list.

I'm proud to know that Morrissey is among the very wise people who know these things.
The two of you carry on your fictitious personal relationships with Morrissey, thinking you understand his every whim because you see him as extension of yourself. It's especially the case with you. Perpetually talking out of your ass as you project all of your dull, two-dimensional paranoid anxieties onto a washed-up old queen as a means of self-validation.

While I'm no fan of the Draconian lockdowns and there's plenty to complain about regarding the comedy of errors in the manner in which this whole situation has been handled, to call the pandemic a hoax is just deeply unintelligent. What you mean to say is that because you haven't been personally affected by it, it doesn't exist. It's an inconvenience for you, you're even more bored than usual and you've sought out the low-level disinformation geared towards racist conspiracy idiots like yourself to affirm your theory-du-jour.

And perhaps the tackiest and most classless thing of all is that Morrissey was spamming his blog with these "plandemic hoax" links while Boz's wife was sick in bed with the virus for two months. Must be real nice to go back to work for someone like that.

And perhaps the tackiest and most classless thing of all is that Morrissey was spamming his blog with these "plandemic hoax" links while Boz's wife was sick in bed with the virus for two months. Must be real nice to go back to work for someone like that.
The hoax is not that it doesn’t exist at all, but that it’s not nearly as serious or cataclysmic as the mainstream media and politicians wants us to believe. The hoax is in the response to this particular virus, which is being used as a means of increased government power grabs, surveillance, social control, economic concentration, and shutting down free speech.

Irish hare you are a complete Egit.. Bet you'd love to go back to the olden days where women had no choice but to have a zillion children. Supporting access to contraceptive choices and access to contraception is not same as Eugenics.
You'd lose the bet. Read my post this time.
I don't agree with Eugenics white supremacist nazis, such as Bill Gates father.
I support anyone s right to sovereignty over their own body, including vegans who don't want monkey, dog or fetal tissue based vaccines forced on them. It's disgusting and degrading and downright dangerous, especially when used on very young children.

The two of you carry on your fictitious personal relationships with Morrissey, thinking you understand his every whim because you see him as extension of yourself. It's especially the case with you. Perpetually talking out of your ass as you project all of your dull, two-dimensional paranoid anxieties onto a washed-up old queen as a means of self-validation.

While I'm no fan of the Draconian lockdowns and there's plenty to complain about regarding the comedy of errors in the manner in which this whole situation has been handled, to call the pandemic a hoax is just deeply unintelligent. What you mean to say is that because you haven't been personally affected by it, it doesn't exist. It's an inconvenience for you, you're even more bored than usual and you've sought out the low-level disinformation geared towards racist conspiracy idiots like yourself to affirm your theory-du-jour.

Mostly spot on!

Hey Moz fans - you know that party he likes? For Britain? The 'party' that has outspoken contrarian David Vance as member and spokesman?

Well, here he is today suggesting blacks are war-mongering savages.

AaRadU9.jpg

We know Moz isn't a racist, right? Only yesterday he was protesting about being called a racist. Surely he'd want to distance himself from a party that houses overt racism like this, you'd think? Or maybe he's cool with it. Maybe he's OK continuing to lend his support to a party of overt black-haters?

I hope to one day open my mind enough to understand the incredible insight of "the government is bad."

Keep listening to Morrissey - it's very mind expanding. Or would you be happier listening to Phil Collins?

Hey Moz fans - you know that party he likes? For Britain? The 'party' that has outspoken contrarian David Vance as member and spokesman?

Well, here he is today suggesting blacks are war-mongering savages.

AaRadU9.jpg

We know Moz isn't a racist, right? Only yesterday he was protesting about being called a racist. Surely he'd want to distance himself from a party that houses overt racism like this, you'd think? Or maybe he's cool with it. Maybe he's OK continuing to lend his support to a party of overt black-haters?
I can't bring myself to click on this link but can imagine the bottom feeders at this event.

You'd lose the bet. Read my post this time.
I don't agree with Eugenics white supremacist nazis, such as Bill Gates father.
I support anyone s right to sovereignty over their own body, including vegans who don't want monkey, dog or fetal tissue based vaccines forced on them. It's disgusting and degrading and downright dangerous, especially when used on very young children.
F'cough Ejit I did read your post, where is proof that Bill Gates dad is a white supremist eugenics supporter. Now Anne Marie whatthe f***s her surname does support Eugenics...and don't cut and paste from your conspiracy websites that planned parenthood hidden agenda is Eugenics...

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom