Morrissey Central Sara Cunial, Italia (May 18, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
And perhaps the tackiest and most classless thing of all is that Morrissey was spamming his blog with these "plandemic hoax" links while Boz's wife was sick in bed with the virus for two months. Must be real nice to go back to work for someone like that.
She must have been very run down to be that sick. Over half the deaths were people in "care" homes and from the start people over 80 were said to be most at risk, and people with underlying auto immune conditions, which turned out to be the case.

F'cough Ejit I did read your post, where is proof that Bill Gates dad is a white supremist eugenics supporter. Now Anne Marie whatthe f***s her surname does support Eugenics...
Do your own research Eescott and learn to spell if you want to appear smart.

Because that’s how the PC/SJW cancel-culture mindset generally works. Witness all the anti-Morrissey people now who claim they can no longer even listen to the Smiths without feeling dirty because of something Morrissey said or did circa 2016-2020 has caused them to reach for their smelling salts.

Not to mention the moral panic over Panic. One playwright I know had a total meltdown thinking he'd been listening to An Evil Song for decades.

The two of you carry on your fictitious personal relationships with Morrissey, thinking you understand his every whim because you see him as extension of yourself. It's especially the case with you. Perpetually talking out of your ass as you project all of your dull, two-dimensional paranoid anxieties onto a washed-up old queen as a means of self-validation.

While I'm no fan of the Draconian lockdowns and there's plenty to complain about regarding the comedy of errors in the manner in which this whole situation has been handled, to call the pandemic a hoax is just deeply unintelligent. What you mean to say is that because you haven't been personally affected by it, it doesn't exist. It's an inconvenience for you, you're even more bored than usual and you've sought out the low-level disinformation geared towards racist conspiracy idiots like yourself to affirm your theory-du-jour.

You do know you're on a Morrissey website having opinions about him?

The hoax is in the response to this particular virus, which is being used as a means of increased government power grabs, surveillance, social control, economic concentration, and shutting down free speech.

There must be some pretty stupid people working for the Deep State Department, right? They failed with SARS and Ebola, so now they try another power grab with Covid-19? God, you’re an idiot.

Please follow the advice of your orange cult leader and inject some bleach. Preferably directly into your brain.

Do your own research Eescott and learn to spell if you want to appear smart.
No evidence then??? , you f***ing saddo making shit up about people to fit your conspiracy agenda. You made a claim but you can't support it, you really are a cretin.

She must have been very run down to be that sick. Over half the deaths were people in "care" homes and from the start people over 80 were said to be most at risk, and people with underlying auto immune conditions, which turned out to be the case.
What's your point, it's her fault for being bedridden for two months?

He hasn't mentioned any political party since the fallout from The Pin & he clarified he has still never voted in any election or referendum.

So the guilt by association is a bit pointless.

There are significant deaths of fit younger people with no significant auto immune conditions. This virus causes a thrombotic effect and can attack all major organs and we don't know long term affect on folk who have recovered yet. Kidney and chronic fatigue issues are being reported longterm.

Last edited:
So about 50% of deaths were fit younger people with no significant auto immune conditions. This virus causes a thrombotic effect and can attack all major organs and we don't know long term affect on folk who have recovered yet. Kidney and chronic fatigue issues are being reported longterm.
It is also worth highlighting that 'just flu' does not tend to kill large numbers of health workers treating patients.

I don't think any vaccine if found to be safely effective against Covid 19 will be compulsory. No current vaccine is compulsory in UK.

Mmmmmm [QUOTE = "Verso, publicación: 1987289023, miembro: 28967"]
Y quizás la cosa más pegajosa y sin clase de todas es que Morrissey estaba enviando spam a su blog con estos enlaces de "engaño plandemico", mientras que la esposa de Boz estuvo enferma en la cama con el virus durante dos meses. Debe ser realmente agradable volver a trabajar para alguien así.
[/CITAR]
Mmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!! Dios mio !!!!!!

There are significant deaths of fit younger people with no significant auto immune conditions. This virus causes a thrombotic effect and can attack all major organs and we don't know long term affect on folk who have recovered yet. Kidney and chronic fatigue issues are being reported longterm.
You don't know the long term effect or kidney and chronic fatigue are long term Affects? Which is it?
I never liked the thrombone myself.

What does this have to do with music? Why is he posting this? Is he really going for the conspiracy-theory audience? I would think they'd listen more to metal or something.

There is stuff outside of music that people are interested in y'know........do you expect him to talk about Cilla Black B-sides all his life?

There must be some pretty stupid people working for the Deep State Department, right? They failed with SARS and Ebola, so now they try another power grab with Covid-19? God, you’re an idiot.

Please follow the advice of your orange cult leader and inject some bleach. Preferably directly into your brain.
There is no such thing as the Deep State Department. There is a very real a Deep State, however, but you clearly don’t understand what it is and seem to think it’s some routine bureaucratic department.

I don’t know what on earth SARS and Ebola have to do with this, so it makes no sense to bring them up. For those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, and the Covid response is far great a threat to life and liberty than the virus itself. If you don’t understand that, then go play some video games and pretend the media and power that be have your best interests at heart.

If orange cult leader is supposed to be Trump, you are gravely mistaken if you think I have any more regard for him than I do any other politician or supposed leader. I’ve thought Trump a loathsome person since the late ‘80s when he first became famous. Sadly, he was in fact the lesser evil between him and Hilary (though I couldn’t in good conscience vote for either. To participate in a broken system is to enable and endorse the system).

Conspiracy theory can sometimes sound outlandish hence it's derogative label. Some of it, like the "tin foil hat" is a common tactic by mainstream to mobilize ppl against anything not prt of the narrative. The incredulous history behind Rockefeller, big pharma, ties with nazi Germany, (or even covert mind-control experiments like PojectMKUltra )are indeed documented facts that would have been easily thought to be outlandish theories, if it wasn't true.
To extend his empire in the new chemical & pharm sector, John D. Rockefeller’s used his company (Standard Oil of New Jersey) to buy into a huge German drug/chemical co., I.G. Farben. I.G. Farben was the largest donor in the election of Hitler, & became the single largest profiteer in World War II. IG Farben subsidized 100% I.G. Auschwitz,the multi mega industrial complex, manufacturing such things as synthetic gasoline/rubber for war. As we know, Auschwitz used slave labor & Anyone useless was killed in the gas chambers w/ the chemical gas Zyklon-B manufactured by IG Farben. There were also human experimentation that led to death or deformity. (Side note. After the war,, Instead of US pharma companies rejecting IG Farben, Bayer Corp. appoints an I.G. Farben bd member ,convicted war criminal from the Nuremberg trials, as Chairman of its board.) In order to build on his investments, Rockefeller sought to reform the medical profession, to push pharmaceuticals. Abraham Flexner was hired to report back on the success of existing American med schools. His report (submitted to the Carnegie fdtn) stated that it was too easy to start a med school (which incorporated natural therapies & homeopathy ),adding that sound medicine was not being taught. Congress accepted the report and under the wings of the industry, thru accreditation by AMA, medical schools curriculum was re-defined & Drs must be certified under their standards to be recognized. The once respected practice of Holistic medicine fell to the wayside, as alternative and quackery, courses of such nature removed. You can not patent Mother Nature, but you can sell drugs and promote drug research, including vaccines.
The greatest propaganda is the one we are living in, when expertise, investigative expose, hard science, extensive research, and logic is dismissed as conspiracy theories. I hoping,for the sake of humans, that they will produce a "cleaner" vaccine, for those that want to believe in it. If viruses are not the causes of diseases, as it never was adequately proven, then a vaccine at best may help jumpstart some immunity with its adjuvants, but that is if you can handle its toxicity. For now, a rushed GMO, Microchip implant with nano technology, and the usual adjuvants isn't exactly my idea of clean, but we wont know how detrimental it is if they are first targeting frail elderly ppl who are already immune compromised.

There is stuff outside of music that people are interested in y'know........do you expect him to talk about Cilla Black B-sides all his life?

I wish he'd stick to Cilla Black B-Sides.

On the bright side, no bodies at the bottom of swimming pools & he's not been found in a field trying to hide from The Man.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom