Morrissey Central Sara Cunial, Italia (May 18, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Conspiracy theory can sometimes sound outlandish hence it's derogative label. Some of it, like the "tin foil hat" is a common tactic by mainstream to mobilize ppl against anything not prt of the narrative. The incredulous history behind Rockefeller, big pharma, ties with nazi Germany, (or even covert mind-control experiments like PojectMKUltra )are indeed documented facts that would have been easily thought to be outlandish theories, if it wasn't true.
To extend his empire in the new chemical & pharm sector, John D. Rockefeller’s used his company (Standard Oil of New Jersey) to buy into a huge German drug/chemical co., I.G. Farben. I.G. Farben was the largest donor in the election of Hitler, & became the single largest profiteer in World War II. IG Farben subsidized 100% I.G. Auschwitz,the multi mega industrial complex, manufacturing such things as synthetic gasoline/rubber for war. As we know, Auschwitz used slave labor & Anyone useless was killed in the gas chambers w/ the chemical gas Zyklon-B manufactured by IG Farben. There were also human experimentation that led to death or deformity. (Side note. After the war,, Instead of US pharma companies rejecting IG Farben, Bayer Corp. appoints an I.G. Farben bd member ,convicted war criminal from the Nuremberg trials, as Chairman of its board.) In order to build on his investments, Rockefeller sought to reform the medical profession, to push pharmaceuticals. Abraham Flexner was hired to report back on the success of existing American med schools. His report (submitted to the Carnegie fdtn) stated that it was too easy to start a med school (which incorporated natural therapies & homeopathy ),adding that sound medicine was not being taught. Congress accepted the report and under the wings of the industry, thru accreditation by AMA, medical schools curriculum was re-defined & Drs must be certified under their standards to be recognized. The once respected practice of Holistic medicine fell to the wayside, as alternative and quackery, courses of such nature removed. You can not patent Mother Nature, but you can sell drugs and promote drug research, including vaccines.
The greatest propaganda is the one we are living in, when expertise, investigative expose, hard science, extensive research, and logic is dismissed as conspiracy theories. I hoping,for the sake of humans, that they will produce a "cleaner" vaccine, for those that want to believe in it. If viruses are not the causes of diseases, as it never was adequately proven, then a vaccine at best may help jumpstart some immunity with its adjuvants, but that is if you can handle its toxicity. For now, a rushed GMO, Microchip implant with nano technology, and the usual adjuvants isn't exactly my idea of clean, but we wont know how detrimental it is if they are first targeting frail elderly ppl who are already immune compromised.
Damn straight!, whoever you are.

"The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!"

Mozzers latest campaign for truth.

Someone from New Order getting flack for moaning about lockdown & insulting the Welsh. (Also funny watching Music Twitter get misty eyed about Joy Division, without worrying about the name at all).

It does seem like a great big deal was made remembering Ian this year. Maybe I haven’t paid that much attention before, but it all seems a bit overboard.

Right. Not fun at all. In my country measles reappeared last year. And without vaccines many children would have died.
The theory that Viruses causes diseases has never been conclusively proven. Never. They don't naturally work this way. Dr Stefan Lanka and his team came to this finding and even challenged the pharmaceutical companies to prove Measles is caused by a virus. He won the case in a German court but it was nefer garnered the media attention that it should have. Instead the media , soon after, warned people of a spike in measles cases & a need to vaccinate. Go figure.

A lot of conspiracy theorists on Morrissey solo these days. Who knew? Did they tag along with all the alt-right homophobic white supremacists on this forum or is this a whole new category of Moz fans?

I know they only cling to their idiotic beliefs as a way to make the world feel less scary. I get that. No worries, we sane and compassionate people will wait for you to catch up. We’ll do the same for good old Moz. He’ll stumble out of the dark eventually. His last album is a gigantic step forwards. I love it!

"The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!"

Mozzers latest campaign for truth.

I would like Morrissey to write a concept album about the saucer people. I think it could be an interesting new creative direction.

It is also worth highlighting that 'just flu' does not tend to kill large numbers of health workers treating patients.

It's a novel virus - so no one has any immunity. That has led to a small number of 'healthy' adults dying. But the mortality rate is very low. That's no consolation to anyone who has died or lost a loved one. 2/3 of those who have died probably would have died some time this year anyway (i.e. old and frail). Death is shit. Life is a pigsty. The fear created around this pandemic is unnecessary - but the world economic crash that is coming, and the rise of totalitarianism, are what we should really fear.

She must have been very run down to be that sick. Over half the deaths were people in "care" homes and from the start people over 80 were said to be most at risk, and people with underlying auto immune conditions, which turned out to be the case.
everything seems to be lumped as the Cov19 & no one is dying from the top causes of deaths, like Heart disease, cancer. Hospitals also have a special financial incentive if someone is "identified" as having Cv19, Or perhaps CV19 -related. It has been revealed that they get about $15,000 for each person, and about $39,000 if a ventilator is given..
What could be killing people is that anyone who is said to have CV19, who is said to be in dire condition, is left alone, in ICU, and hook-up to a very powerful ventilator. The ventilator can kill patients because of the administered pressure must be accurate. I would also imagine that anyone with any pre-existing conditions ,needing close monitoring, & calibrated pressure, would be particularly worse off in this set-up.

The fear created around this pandemic is unnecessary - but the world economic crash that is coming, and the rise of totalitarianism, are what we should really fear.

You sound like my alcoholic uncle at a family dinner.

“You should fear the rise of totalitarianism!”
“Yes, Uncle Gash, we know. Here’s another glass of wine...”

Indeed. Morrissey has always been basically a little-Englander and in some ways deeply conservative/nostalgic at heart, even in the ‘80s when he was criticizing Thatcher all the time. Read or listen to old interviews, and his nostalgia for the England of the 50s & 60s shines through - of kitchen-sink dramas, a Taste of Honey, the working man and small communities vs. the “new-men” of Thatcher-era hyper-capitalism, financial speculation, consumerism, etc. I don’t think Morrissey has changed so much as the culture around him has changed (for the worse), a new conformism of PC/SJW agendas and threats to freedom of speech has replaced the old-Left he once thought he was part of (Obsessions with race and “gender” have replaced former class-based economic concerns, since everyone is now basically capitalist and consumerist).

As we grow older we all look back with fondness at times gone by, be that childhood memories or whatever else from our younger days, so Moz is no different to any of us.

The theory that Viruses causes diseases has never been conclusively proven. Never. They don't naturally work this way. Dr Stefan Lanka and his team came to this finding and even challenged the pharmaceutical companies to prove Measles is caused by a virus. He won the case in a German court but it was nefer garnered the media attention that it should have. Instead the media , soon after, warned people of a spike in measles cases & a need to vaccinate. Go figure.
I understand you point, but cannot agree with you entirely.
A member of my own family was infected with poliomyelitis, before vaccines were available, and the desease caused her a partial paralysis of one leg and foot. Many people born at that same time suffered similar consequences by contracting polio.

Why are The US states that we're in a huge fiscal mess before this "virus", the same ones benefiting financially, by making the most noise about their "high" infectious/death rates?

And perhaps the tackiest and most classless thing of all is that Morrissey was spamming his blog with these "plandemic hoax" links while Boz's wife was sick in bed with the virus for two months. Must be real nice to go back to work for someone like that.
You don't give a shit about his wife. You're virtue signaling just to be your usual gamma self

A lot of conspiracy theorists on Morrissey solo these days. Who knew? Did they tag along with all the alt-right homophobic white supremacists on this forum or is this a whole new category of Moz fans?

I know they only cling to their idiotic beliefs as a way to make the world feel less scary. I get that. No worries, we sane and compassionate people will wait for you to catch up. We’ll do the same for good old Moz. He’ll stumble out of the dark eventually. His last album is a gigantic step forwards. I love it!
Lot of gaylords on this site that probably wear masks outside and sanitize their hands every time they touch something. Hiding behind masks and buzzwords like conspiracy theory while claiming everyone who sees through the bullshit narrative of mainstream media is scared, is laughable. You're a coward and weak troll

You don't give a shit about his wife. You're virtue signaling just to be your usual gamma self

Lot of gaylords on this site that probably wear masks outside and sanitize their hands every time they touch something. Hiding behind masks and buzzwords like conspiracy theory while claiming everyone who sees through the bullshit narrative of mainstream media is scared, is laughable. You're a coward and weak troll

You are weak and laughable and scared. It must suck to be you. Anyway, find a therapist and work through your issues. It sounds like you have a lot of them.

You can thank me later for this excellent advice.

There is no such thing as the Deep State Department. There is a very real a Deep State, however, but you clearly don’t understand what it is and seem to think it’s some routine bureaucratic department.

Irony is lost on you, isn’t it. “Deep State Department” is a term used by your hero, Mister Orange. The fact that you prefer him over Hillary says all we need to know about you.

What are you doing on the website of a gay british singer, being the redneck gun totin’ cross burning inbreeding deplorable hillbilly that you obviously are?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom