Sarah Palin gets pranked

this is 100% for real. these two DJs from Montreal called her up and said they were Sarkozy. you have to listen to this. at one point they tell her they liked the story about her life called "Nailin Palin." she says "oh why thank youuuu." :doh:
"Sarkozy" also tells her that his wife is great in bed....

Hahahaha that's why I live here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgive my ignorance but why was she chosen to be the vice-president in the first place?

yeah what Cassius said.

John McCain and whoever else who had a part in the decision is an idiot. he was trying to appeal to all the female Hillary supporters who were pissed that she lost in the primary. he was also trying to appeal to the religious part of the right wing b/c McCain was never really popular with them. his poll numbers went up at first, but as soon as she started having interviews, his numbers started to go down b/c people saw how much of an idiot she was.

so basically she was picked b/c she was a religious freak with a vagina. oh and McCain probably wants to bone her too. theres that.

oh and apparently these guys pranked the Queen too! but she pranked them back cuz she said she was gonna sue, and they got all scared. but then she was like "no you just got punked!" at least the Queen has a sense of humor. Palin sounds pissed when she realized it was a prank.

ahahahaha.

so, she didn't know it was a fake? i can't believe it.

ahahahaha.

so, she didn't know it was a fake? i can't believe it.

Maybe she did, and just played Stupid. With her she is so stupid, you can't tell when she's faking it.

this is 100% for real. these two DJs from Montreal called her up and said they were Sarkozy. you have to listen to this. at one point they tell her they liked the story about her life called "Nailin Palin." she says "oh why thank youuuu." :doh:
"Sarkozy" also tells her that his wife is great in bed....

:doh:.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg too funny...
what a SUCK ASS she is.

and the first guys accent was so crap id've been suspicious from the start. :D

Cripes, a woman who likes hunting and has never heard of Johnny Halliday.
You couldn't trust her as far as you could throw her. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom