Saskatoon, SK - TCU Place (Oct. 22, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Alma Matters / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Yes, I Am Blind / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // The Queen Is Dead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Several - also contains Yes, I Am Blind footage:

Yes, I Am Blind was last played in 2015 (Buenos Aires).

Several:

The Queen Is Dead:

What were we warned about

What were we warned about

Needs to be put in order and a couple added:

You’ll Be Gone
Alma matters
Hairdresser On Fire
How Soon Is Now
Everyday is like Sunday
I wish you lonely
Lady willpower
Wedding bell blues
The Bullfighter Dies
WPINOYB
Judy Is A Punk
Yes I Am Blind
I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty
Some Say I Got Devil
Back On the Chain Gang
Morning starship
How soon is now
I’m Throwing my arms around Paris
Irish blood. English heart
Jack the Ripper (intro cut)
The Queen Is Dead

Now this is possible

ANOTHER PACKED HOUSE FOR MOZ STELLAR PERFORMANCE!!!!:rock::rock:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: in no condition to travel. even if he could walk he would be detained by security.:straightface:

you are a moron! I was there and the concert was 30% sold. Good performance yes, but poorly sold

Yep only 50% of tickets sold for the original date. The balloon head Vegan Cro has never attended a Morrissey gig and simply trolls this site on a daily basis for some reason.

Hi all,
It was a great show! Moz took two gifts and got two stage hugs.
The show was sadly only 30-40% sold. They let folks from the balcony sit on the orchestra level.
Moz gave his all but there was a serious audio/speaker malfunction that caused the show to be a little off. A couple of drunk guys were yelling out song titles likes “There is a light”, “Speedway”, “This Charming Man”, etc and Moz seemed irritated by that, rightly so, and asked curtly, “Are those requests?!” And then yelled into the microphone: “NO!!!”
A big highlight for me was hearing TQID as the encore. It was especially great to have him come back for it because he abruptly left during the intro to “Jack the Ripper” as he had had enough with the dodgy sound. I thought that was it for the show, so I’m glad he gave an encore. So huge respect to Moz for that. I was too far back for good pics so I’ll leave that to the front row crowd.

you are a moron! I was there and the concert was 30% sold. Good performance yes, but poorly sold

Very poorly promoted agreed. If you were there however, a great opportunity for a personal performance and he delivered! Anyone know what set him off to quit before starting Jack The Ripper?

I love Morrissey I really do. But why, why why does he still play Throwing My Arms Around Paris???? He’s been playing that for years now! Years! Of all the amazing songs he has in his repertoire, he plays this boring ass song. Sorry. I just really dislike it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom