Saskatoon, SK - TCU Place (Oct. 22, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Alma Matters / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Yes, I Am Blind / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // The Queen Is Dead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Because of poor ticket sales? Where'd you hear this?

There are the reasons Morrissey gives and the real reasons, The 2 nights at Castlefield bowl sold 4K tickets out of the 16K tickets available. Morrissey's statement said they were postponed due to logistical reasons yet 14 months later they still haven’t been rescheduled!

There are the reasons Morrissey gives and the real reasons, The 2 nights at Castlefield bowl sold 4K tickets out of the 16K tickets available. Morrissey's statement said they were postponed due to logistical reasons yet 14 months later they still haven’t been rescheduled!

Skinny you have it confused with Johnny Marr who had to cancel several dates on his tour due to poor ticket sales, claiming visa problems. Having been in the USA many times before. He could have made up a better excuse, Skinny.

Thanks, Surface! I just wanted to share some details about this show and it seems like it was a mistake to do so now. :eek:
I mean, how often does one get to see Moz in an 2003 capacity theatre with only 800 people there?

I was happy to read your review. Always good to hear some first hand experiences from people who were actually there and still care.

Does anyone have pics of Morrissey being given gifts while onstage in Saskatoon?

The first one was during “Suedehead” and the second and only other one was during the encore. Both were records and unwrapped.

I cant believe there has been only 1 video for this show and it's a partial......I know CALIFORNIA wont pull this stunt.....or Houston(I wont let it happen lol)

Thanks to Laura K.

The first one was during “Suedehead” and the second and only other one was during the encore. Both were records and unwrapped.

The gift during the encore was from me and it was a large Elvis coffee table book. If anyone has any pics/vids of it please post.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom