Satellite Of Love - Vinyl Only B-sides

Well, I've got the vinyl of "You Say You Don't Love Me" and I will say Viva Hate's initial evaluation of "Mama" carries over to this track and is entirely true... the whole affair sounds underwater and muddled, with the vocals pushed far too much upfront. My 6 year old ghetto web-stream capture sounds better.

"Vicar in a Tutu" sounds the best of bunch my my ears.

Last edited:
Well, I've got the vinyl of "You Say You Don't Love Me" and I will say Viva Hate's initial evaluation of "Mama" carries over to this track and is entirely true... the whole affair sounds underwater and muddled, with the vocals pushed far too much upfront. My 6 year old ghetto web-stream capture sounds better.

"Vicar in a Tutu" sounds the best of bunch my my ears.

The bootleg of the Hyde Park show is far better than these releases

Yet some sick people has reported to Mega that the files infringe the copyright law and my account has been suspended.

Someone really needs to get a life here.

I hope nobody was that petty and spiteful.
Thank you for introducing me to mega as well.
The android app works like a charm.
Cheers,
FWD

Thank you also: !Viva Hate!

Thanks to all concerned. In Leeds this afternoon and saw a beautiful girl buying the vinyl. My faith in humanity restored.

Last edited:
could someone please upload again i bought the records to keep my collection going but i dont have a record player anymore ......thanks in advance

The sendspace link is down! (Sorry, the file you requested is not available.)

Can someone please upload it again? I unfortunately missed it last weekend.

Thanks,
Lumpi

Got it! :) Thank you very much!!!

Back
Top Bottom