Say Hello Kitty

This is or new kitten Hercules Rockafeller .

picture.php

picture.php

A thousand congratulations on such a beautiful kitten!:D

Is he getting his shots or just a check up?

Oh he got the full work up , antibiotics , eye cream , deworm , etc . He has follow up for vaccinations and such in a few weeks .
We are very protective of our pets health , our last cat lived to age 14 and just passed in July , his name was Mr B and he was an awesome white persian cat with David Bowie eyes , so Hercules Rockafeller has some pretty big shoes to fill .

Oh he got the full work up , antibiotics , eye cream , deworm , etc . He has follow up for vaccinations and such in a few weeks .
We are very protective of our pets health , our last cat lived to age 14 and just passed in July , his name was Mr B and he was an awesome white persian cat with David Bowie eyes , so Hercules Rockafeller has some pretty big shoes to fill .

I'm sorry to hear that!:( I hope you told him that!:p Be the best he can be!

How old is he? He only looks a few weeks old. Did I mention he's adorable? :D

How old is he? He only looks a few weeks old. Did I mention he's adorable? :D

Were not sure how old he really is. He was a starving stray that appeared on our doorstep . he was really tiny then and that was just 2 weeks ago . He's at least 1.6 pounds now and doing so much better than he was ( he was rather sickly )

Were not sure how old he really is. He was a starving stray that appeared on our doorstep . he was really tiny then and that was just 2 weeks ago . He's at least 1.6 pounds now and doing so much better than he was ( he was rather sickly )

Awwwww!!!
He just became three times more adorable. :D I hope he has a total recovery.

416306.jpg

Back
Top Bottom